24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

Yes 3% BT fee no max fee though.

I've never seen a 0% BT offer for NFCU , when I looked it up last promo I saw was in 2014 before I got the card. Do they have a place for promos?
You know what I think you are right about the last time they offered that 
laugh.gif

I think that is the last time that they sent me the offer. If I recall it was around February time frame....so we won't count them in that, lol

They do have a section that has "My Offers" and lists out everything they offer to you. 

20% cashback is nuts. This is not good, I'm going to be getting a lot of crap because of this [emoji]128064[/emoji]

For u discover folks
Don't forget to call and make sure they enroll u in the double cash back promotion
All the cash back u earn ur first year
They will double it on ur anniversary date
So call in and make sure ur enrolled in double cash back program

Thread poppin :smokin

20% :wow:

might as well buy stuff that has high resale value and sell it with 10% off.

PROFIT

:lol:

thanks zyzz... i got approved for 1k, wasnt expecting much since my only ever line of credit is the BOA cash rewards that i had for 10 months

Damn i shoulda used my IT card for when i copled my 6S+ but instead used my AMEX since it was already linked to my apple pay

You can only use in store not online

Anyone know if they work with iPhone purchase? They usually exclude them in all deals

Ya'll got zyzz eating off referral links.

Let me know if you want to sign up for Chase Freedom you can get $100 if you make purchases within the fist 3 months. 8)

Hey man it ain't links and I'm not asking. People be PMing me

Barely use my discover card but do they still do like 10% cash back on NDC?

I never said it was a bad thing (I'm offereng the referrel for Chase :nerd:), but don't act like you didn't post about the $50 sign up more than once lol.

I said feel free :lol:
I'm not in here begging or asking...

What's the issue?

chill b nobody saying anything :lol: ....flourish man

I actually was about to apply for a chase freedom in the next few but i heard they picky, i was really in need of opening a new line of credit cause im getting serious about having good credit for the future ( crib purchase)

Last edited:
so instead of paying cash i can just pay with the card and then make the payment right after (like paying cash thru a third party but with benefits) ?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom