24r fitness

i was wondering if anyone can help me with this...  i tried using a 7 day trial there and the counselor said to go ahead and workout and see him on the way out so we played basketball for a few hours and then he refused to give us our passes because we were not allowed to play basketball....so my question to anyone who has worked for this company is....are we 86'ed, did he put us in the computer to not let us in anywhere?

lolwut_verbose_display.jpg

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

what i mean is am i going to be able to go to another 24hr fitness and use the 7 day pass

Usually when 24 hour fitness gives you that 7-day pass, it's specially for that gym. But they're not strict so you may want to call and ask..

I worked for 6 mos..all the 24hrs in that region should be linked..so if you gave him your real info and he does what he posed to do, he logged you in the computer. IF thats the case..no more "free passes." If hes an employee like me he just ripped up your info instead of logging it that way it doesnt mess up his sales ratio, theres a chance you could still get another pass @ a different 24hr. Honestly it all depends on how dude did his job.

Wait, so 24 gives you a pass to use their facility but you can't play ball in it? What the hell is their reasoning for that?

IMO, That's racist.

I always thought they logged in that info so they could just spam the crap out of your phone and e-mail. I did a one day pass at Crunch once and those guys were relentless in signing me up. I should have figured there is always a catch with these free passes.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Wait, so 24 gives you a pass to use their facility but you can't play ball in it? What the hell is their reasoning for that?

IMO, That's racist.
It is racist. Part of the reason I dont work there anymore. Anytime I worked with my SUPERVISOR and a black dude came in he would make me give the "tour." Even if they werent wearing hoop shorts. The other sales dudes would conveniently be on "lunch" when its their turn to tour people if it was somebody they thought just wanted to play basketball(i.e. black people). I filed a complaint about that and several other things, and coincidentally the week after I filed the report they cut my hours to 15 hours a week(down from a full 40) and not only was it just 15 hours they split it over 5 days, makin me work some #%%%@#$$ 3 hour shift 5 days a week instead of just giving me like two 8 hour shifts. When I seen the new schedule posted in the break room I turned right around and walked out and didnt say a word to any of them +!+%. 

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

IMO, That's racist.
It is racist. Part of the reason I dont work there anymore. Anytime I worked with my SUPERVISOR and a black dude came in he would make me give the "tour." Even if they werent wearing hoop shorts. The other sales dudes would conveniently be on "lunch" when its their turn to tour people if it was somebody they thought just wanted to play basketball(i.e. black people). I filed a complaint about that and several other things, and coincidentally the week after I filed the report they cut my hours to 15 hours a week(down from a full 40) and not only was it just 15 hours they split it over 5 days, makin me work some #%%%@#$$ 3 hour shift 5 days a week instead of just giving me like two 8 hour shifts. When I seen the new schedule posted in the break room I turned right around and walked out and didnt say a word to any of them +!+%. 
if that did happen you need to talk to an employment lawyer you should be protected under the whistle blower act from negative action being taken because you made an complaint. If you have pay stubs to show you worked 40+ on a regular basis and they cut you to 15 after you filed a complaint it would be easy to prove and because its such a big company most lawyers will do it for free just expecting there fee at the end.

cant hurt

if he was really racist why would he hire you in the first place
indifferent.gif

i swear dudes now a days are starting to play the "race" card over every little thing...

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

if he was really racist why would he hire you in the first place
indifferent.gif

i swear dudes now a days are starting to play the "race" card over every little thing...
Affirmative action still exists, y'know.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

IMO, That's racist.
Damn that sucks man.
30t6p3b.gif

Nah but real talk alot of 24 employees are racist over here in Cali... Not every 24 out here has racist employees but there are quite a few that I go to where I just SMFH when I see how employees treat minorities especially the younger ones. Real talk they even shut down a 24 out here with a hoop court in it just to open a bigger one so they could leave out the hoop court on purpose. I play ball and I was kinda upset about it so I asked an employee and dude straight up told me "We don't want that kinda crowd in our facilities..."
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Yep. Cause only black people play basketball. Had a thread on this exact topic last week.

You gotta understand that people come in all day long with those 7 day passes and nobody cares about customer service...they just look at you with a big dollar sign over your head...so if they can tell you're moochin then yea they are going to refuse you service and give everybody else a heads up...

And if you're a brother they are profiling you from the second you walked in...its just show sales work..everything from the way you look to the way you're dressed...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i need freeze my acct for a few months
what are the "valid" reasons you can use?
you broke your leg? They aren't going to ask you for medical paper work...its just verbal...but they charge you like 7 dollars a month to keep it active...but just go into the club and be cool with the club manager and he can freeze your membership for free...

Originally Posted by habib77fm

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i need freeze my acct for a few months
what are the "valid" reasons you can use?
you broke your leg? They aren't going to ask you for medical paper work...its just verbal...but they charge you like 7 dollars a month to keep it active...but just go into the club and be cool with the club manager and he can freeze your membership for free...

i thought they would be a holes about it and require paperwork, i guess i gotta try it

Back
Top Bottom