25 Best Player in the NBA Right Now

lbj and dwight are top 2 this season so far... imho, ofcourse.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

i dont know what your talkin about bro, i didnt put joe johnson on my top 25... settle down... the outside lookin in guys were just typed fast, i didnt spend time to see who didnt make my list.

i know as much about the hawks situation as you do, and i know how inconsistent joe johnson has been this year.... word to lang whitaker

No you don't, no you don't.
laugh.gif

That should be a Top Offensive players list, like 5 guys on that list can play D.

i apologize for not putting bruce bowen, marcus camby, josh smith, raja bell, ron artest, kirilenko, on my list of the 25 best players in the league. Theyshould be right in there. Prince, and kirk hinrich 2. How could i forget?.... get the *!@* outta here with that nonsense of yours. Catching feelings becausejosh smith isnt in my top 25.

ginobili doesnt start for a reason: its called strategy. If you think finley is really better than him your crazy.

and there are no excuses for leaving butler off that list, just reasons and i gave them. Its not all about numbers my friend

hollinger is an idiot. i dont buy PER for a second. Yah joakim noah should be rookie of the year... thanks hollinger

Good and bad. You're right about Manu. Duncan needs Manu and Parker to be dominating. He's merely effective without Manu, Parker, or both.

You're wrong about PER though. Manu is #4 in PER at only 29+ minutes per. The season is young. Noah just may be the rookie of the year. Give himtime.

I think all those guys deserve to be at least mentioned in the top 25, but the order is definitely not right.

This is slams top 50 players they made this last year.

interesting as well

1. Kobe Bryant
2. LeBron James
3. Dwyane Wade
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Tim Duncan
6. Allen Iverson
7. Steve Nash
8. Carmelo Anthony - many of you were outraged that he was too high. 30.8 ppg to lead the league so far on nearly 49% from the field.
9. Chris Paul - some of you thought he was too high. I'm fine with him here.
10. Kevin Garnett - Could be higher, but I'm fine with this.
11. YAO - Seemed high at first, but he's justifying it with his play.
12. Elton Brand
13. Gilbert Arenas
14. Shaquille O'Neal - some of you thought this was too low. It might not even be low enough.
15. Dwight Howard
16. Andrei Kirilenko - this was a little crazy. My bad!
17. Tracy McGrady - A little bit low. I would still have Yao higher than him though.
18. Paul Pierce - Should have been higher.
19. Vince Carter
20. Chris Bosh - Should have been higher.
21. Pau Gasol - Who is Pau Gasol?
22. Ron Artest
23. Jermaine O'Neal
24. Amare Stoudemire
25. Tony Parker - Probably too high.
26. Ray Allen
27. Shawn Marion - Probably too low. I guess.
28. Chauncey Billups - Too high.
29. Joe Johnson - Too low.
30. Kirk Hinrich - Way too high. I accept the blame for this.
31. Manu Ginobili
32. Ben Wallace
33. Michael Redd - Too low.
34. JASONKIDD! - Way too low, but still an injury/breakdown risk.
35. Rip Hamilton
36. Jason Richardson - should be lower and Baron Davis should be on the list.
37. Jason Terry
38. Sam Cassell - Should be higher.
39. Stephon Marbury - Uh… and we thought we had him pretty low.
40. Antawn Jamison
41. Andrew Bogut
42. Mike Bibby
43. Josh Howard
44. Zach Randolph - Should be way higher, but that's cause he's living up to potential. Who knew?
45. Adam Morrison
46. Andrea Bargnani - Okay. This was goofy. Our bad. This upset people.
47. Josh Smith
48. Chris Kaman - should be a little bit higher.
49. Darko Milicic - Yeah, that was dumb.
50. Boris Diaw - Oh, where's everyone that was so mad now?

I actually agree with the list and I think Kobe is the best in the L still. Lebron is up there too. Melo could be higher, but he's lost some passion.He's still young though.

i apologize for not putting bruce bowen, marcus camby, josh smith, raja bell, ron artest, kirilenko, on my list of the 25 best players in the league. They should be right in there. Prince, and kirk hinrich 2. How could i forget?.... get the *!@* outta here with that nonsense of yours. Catching feelings because josh smith isnt in my top 25.

roll.gif
Nobody gettin mad, but [Parcells]"TheThreadstarter" [/Parcells]

apology accepted tho.
wink.gif

right now, at this moment tim duncan is not the 3rd best individual talent in the NBA.

1st off I'll say you're list is pretty good. I think the players are fairly accurate just not the order, of course with any list there are going to bedeserving guys ommitted...

With that said Duncan should be #1 followed by Garnett and then probably Kobe. Lebron is about 4 now, but will be the best one day. Iverson, Pierce and DeronWilliams should all be higher on your list. Wade is too high...

Also even though people like to group the Pistons as a collective, individually some of those guys are better than some of the folks on your list, but againeveryone can't be happy...

Back
Top Bottom