25 Years Old Balding Like Sagat!?!?!?!? Need Help!!?!?!?

Hey yall check this **** out
20200325_174537.jpg

20200325_174641.jpg

Yes this me. I'm contemplating on just flat out going bald (I actually did some months ago. Got a few compliments) and trying to grow my hair back. I miss having a hairline. I'm using Wild Growth Hair Oil right now. Been using using for at least 1 week and a half. But yea somebody help what do yall recommend? My dad had the same problem but he just said **** it and went bald around 30- ish. What should I do? What can I do? I really dont want to undergo any of cosmetic procedures such as Bosley and what not. But yea what's up talk to me.

Look into HIMS or using Rogaine or Minoxidil to help with hair regrowth.

I'm actually using minoxidil right now and going to go through my supply and see if my hair does regrow. 2 months in, I see baby hairs starting to grow.

If it doesn't work for me, I'm shaving my head and accepting my fate.

You can permanently get on Rogaine, Finasteride (and risk your pipe stop working), and buy one of dem lazer helmets.

But you will probably just buying yourself time.

I would say just buy yourself some clippers and come home.

Damn bro RIP. You get on those meds it's a wrap for your johnson. I take biotin every day but I dont k ow how much it works. Just go super low and beard it up.

I'm definitely not there yet but.....yeah

Went baldy in nov, corners fading. Luckily i have a decent shaped head. No beard tho, so it's hard to let go. Plus the baldy is maaaaad work after the shave. My skin got irritated first couple of times. Black castor oil + tea tree oil every day got me smooth.

Come home bruh

There’s a new shot that’s being tested right now, it hasn’t been FDA approved yet. People think it’s a steroid. It’s actually tiny microbial priests blessing your cells back to health. If you use a stethoscope right after the injection you can actually hear the hymns.
Lmfaooooo

but have a few cousins who went bald early on, like early 20s, they shaved it all off.
i suggest you do It with a barber though, at home head shaves can cause a lot of red bumps on your scalp and back of your head

20200325_174537.jpg

20200325_174641.jpg

Yes this me. I'm contemplating on just flat out going bald (I actually did some months ago. Got a few compliments) and trying to grow my hair back. I miss having a hairline. I'm using Wild Growth Hair Oil right now. Been using using for at least 1 week and a half. But yea somebody help what do yall recommend? My dad had the same problem but he just said **** it and went bald around 30- ish. What should I do? What can I do? I really dont want to undergo any of cosmetic procedures such as Bosley and what not. But yea what's up talk to me.
RIP

20200325_174537.jpg

20200325_174641.jpg

It’s over. Come home or rock the Kobe.

Last edited:
If you pressed to keep what you have left, jump on the Rogaine/Minoxidil for preservation ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom