25th anniversary Jordan collection; Seriously JB?

I think I recognized one name in this entire thread and all I could think about is one guy said AF 1 in white dont sell.

*leaves Jordan Forum for another 3 months*

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I think I recognized one name in this entire thread and all I could think about is one guy said AF 1 in white dont sell.

*leaves Jordan Forum for another 3 months*

Maybe you should have read a little more
smile.gif

The colorways should be more exotic for such a special occassion, I agree with that. I do however give them credit for fixing the toe box on the XI
smile.gif

i agree with the op. the iii's and iv's are the only ones that dont hurt my eyes to look at. they are ALL an easy pass on my part.

There are probably a couple of the anniversary shoes that I'll pick up to customize. Nothing like a blank canvas to work with. But i'll be getting themfrom the outlet or sale rack.

like i stated in all the threads. Worse possible thing jb could do is release all these white shoes, they will rot of shelves everywhere.

Too plain. They're a one and done shoe. Once you wear any of those once you'll never want to wear them again. Not worth the money unless you'vejust got money to blow.

Back
Top Bottom