28 yr old Texas physical therapist murdered in cold blood SMFH

I have family from Jasper.

It's not a game out there at all..

When I travel through Texas, i'm always skeptical about what towns I stop in to gas up.

I remember I was on a roadtrip two years ago and I had to stop in one of those small towns.

Gas station with a diner connected. Walked in and got the most disgusting looks from country old white men. Dude at the counter asked me if I was lost. "Nah, I just need to gas up."

Never again.

Bruh, certain towns, there's no way in hell that we're stopping in when visiting family out in East Texas. It's like you have time travelled into 1959

had a friend who drove from cali down to the south to visit family for a road trip. remember him talking about certain towns he came across. dudes were talking about klan and all that racist talk. friend was white and just nodded and kept it moving.

btw, heard about this story on cnn and i remember the folks in the town didnt want to even talk to the media. they knew what was up and that it was being covered up. didnt the sherrifs say the body was there for weeks, but the condition from the family autopsy revealed that he had been killed only days earlier.

this the same town where they tied a black man to a truck and killed him?

Last edited:
James Byrd, Jr. (May 2, 1949 – June 7, 1998) was an African-American who was murdered by three men, of whom at least two were white supremacists, in Jasper, Texas, on June 7, 1998. Shawn Berry, Lawrence Russell Brewer, and John King dragged Byrd for three miles behind a pick-up truck along an asphalt road. Byrd, who remained conscious throughout most of the ordeal, was killed when his body hit the edge of a culvert, severing his right arm and head. The murderers drove on for another mile before dumping his torso in front of an African-American cemetery in Jasper.[1] Byrd's lynching-by-dragging gave impetus to passage of a Texas hate crimes law. It later led to the federal Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, commonly known as the Matthew Shepard Act, which passed on October 22, 2009, and which President Barack Obama signed into law on October 28, 2009.[2]
Lawrence Russell Brewer was executed by lethal injection for this crime by the state of Texas on September 21, 2011.[3] King remains on Texas' death row while appeals are pending,[4][5][6] while Berry was sentenced to life imprisonment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Byrd,_Jr.

Above is a wiki article on a black man that was murdered by a gang of white supremacist in Jasper, Texas.

A simple google search will show NTers skeptical of foul play that this was indeed a racially motivated MURDER. Town is FULL of racist, inbred, rednecks.

See this is the thing about NT. Racism is only allowed, if you guys are attacking the minority on NT. You're going to go out and make a racist statement like that?

Fyi, this isn't only in Texas. The Klan is still alive everywhere in the U.S and they are still up to many of the same old stuff, they just do it in many different ways.

All my black austin guys know to stay outta Williamson county and drive ten miles below the speed limit if you going thru la grange 90% of the people I know are stopped in the count town

Story doesn't add up, obviously foul play.

R.I.P. It makes no sense that things like this still happen in our country :smh:

See this is the thing about NT. Racism is only allowed, if you guys are attacking the minority on NT. You're going to go out and make a racist statement like that?

Fyi, this isn't only in Texas. The Klan is still alive everywhere in the U.S and they are still up to many of the same old stuff, they just do it in many different ways.

bro do you know what a redneck is?

not every white person from the south is a redneck.

redneck refers to the bigots.

see the difference? when white people call black people ******* its not because they're referring to black bigots.

no, it's a term aiming to offend and dehumanize blacks.

redneck is a term for the bigots.

and as long as people like that exist I will call them rednecks until the day i die.

and nobody is singling out texas here bro, at all. we know racism is all through the south.

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Byrd,_Jr.

Above is a wiki article on a black man that was murdered by a gang of white supremacist in Jasper, Texas.

A simple google search will show NTers skeptical of foul play that this was indeed a racially motivated MURDER. Town is FULL of racist, inbred, rednecks.

It most definitely isn't just in Texas. There's a pretty decent sized Klan headquarters right outside St. Louis, though I'd have to see a list of different cities to remember the exact one. I'm sure there's many other sects spread across the nation, even places people probably naively think there aren't.

We have similar racism here in Arizona. The small border towns like Douglas and Wilcox are not fun places to be if your a minority

We have similar racism here in Arizona. The small border towns like Douglas and Wilcox are not fun places to be if your a minority

yerp.

always dem 1 horse towns dat nobody give a damn about.

when self-loathing is projected outward, this is what happens.

|I

I often try and give society the benefit of the doubt, but Jesus man, this was never right, but it's 2014, seriously ?

Just sad and disheartening |I

What boggles my mind is these same racists in places like texas root for black athletes on local hs/college/pro teams lulz

What boggles my mind is these same racists in places like texas root for black athletes on local hs/college/pro teams lulz

Back in the day they always wanted the biggest/fastest/strongest slaves for their self interest, athletics ties into that same Mandingo type of **** that racist whites have always been drawn too.

Back in the day they always wanted the biggest/fastest/strongest slaves for their self interest, athletics ties into that same Mandingo type of **** that racist whites have always been drawn too.

Just stay out of hick towns and you should be relatively fine, lol if this stops you from movin to TX

Right?

I live in California and some areas are known for skinheads, rednecks, KKK, etc. I just don't go there and damn sure am not moving my black *** there with a non black wife or gf. It's a sad story, but dudes have to be a little more selective of where they rest. On the flip side, I used to live in a crip neighborhood when I was struggling after my divorce and I got up out of there too. Not because I was scared, but why take the risk with my kids and myself? Because if I get jacked someone is getting murked and losing my freedom or life ain't worth it.

Last edited:
well im not planning on moving to houston anytime soon... but the company i work for their headquarters are in houston and i told myself if a listing pops up im going to apply and if i get the job then i would possibly relocate....

read about this a few weeks ago. i hope they find the real reason. They murdered this guy in cold blood. smh.

Alonzo.gif x 2
Yup type of dudes you see saying some racist **** in a old, faded Mike Irvin jersey :smh:

These are the reasons black people need to push for more education and unity amongst ourselves how in the hell does a 28 father get murdered in a town with a racist history/crimes against african american people it takes his family to find his body when the sheriff of the towned called off the search after 4 days he was found 500 yards fom where the police set up search operation r u ******g kidding me!!!!! This is sad his daughters will grow up w/o a father... living in texas i do see the everyday racism even our major cities are filled with rednecks and un educated individuals who parade their confederate flags all around the statewide this makes my stomach turn so sad so sickening if the victim where blonde hair blue eyed they still would be searching for them. ....black people please learn to take care and look after your own

how is this even happening?

i must be missing something, because it seems blatantly clear that he was murdered.

how anyone has faith in the legal system here in america is absolutely beyond me. its almost humorous how stupid things are in this country. almost.

Back
Top Bottom