What are your experiences/ results been like?

My dentist is charging 399 for the procedure.

2ajclyd.jpg

*Not my teeth*

No, but I used the premium whatever crest white strips and they work pretty damn well for me

No, but I used the premium whatever crest white strips and they work pretty damn well for me

That person needed braces before whitening lol.
No experience myself but I do know a few who used the crest white strips and liked it.

That person needed braces before whitening lol.
No experience myself but I do know a few who used the crest white strips and liked it.

The ZOOM works really good, but you have to maintain it afterwards. Touch ups here or there with trays/whitening to keep it that white, but the ZOOM does work really well.

The ZOOM works really good, but you have to maintain it afterwards. Touch ups here or there with trays/whitening to keep it that white, but the ZOOM does work really well.

My sister used them Crest Whitening strips and her teeth are white then a mug

My sister used them Crest Whitening strips and her teeth are white then a mug

Ive used crest white strips pro and they did get my teeth very white, but about a month later they started to begin yellowing again. no other side effects tho. 

Ive used crest white strips pro and they did get my teeth very white, but about a month later they started to begin yellowing again. no other side effects tho. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

A friend got Zoom whitening and it worked...too well. They were shining unnaturally white.

got pics? i would like to see..

Back
Top Bottom