Let her keep it or Repo

• Let her keep it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repo, let the new scrub buy her one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought my now Ex a 2k purse, we were together 8 months. She played me, set up getting back with her ex then she dropped me. It happened 6 weeks after I bought it for her. I never saw it coming. Should I let her keep it or repo that spit? The thought of her rockin it with this scrub has my blood boiling. The pipe game was right, 2nd time it went down she hit me with the squirt and was amazed like "ive never done that before lol." Meaning old boy never made it happen. IJS not posting pics lol.

She said she didn't want **** to do with me and threw away everything I gave her except that damn purse....

Get you'lls votes in lol.
View media item 2060744

OPee, think about that 2k could've gotten you instead of that bag. But hey, at least you got the ring back

For 2K he couldve paid 2 chicks to pee on him and then lie about it being their first time
He could've paid for 2 chicks. 1k each
laugh.gif
Expensive but you gotta pay for quality. OP knows.

Man I came in here thinking you had some lame 2k my player whom you named "Louie Gift" you wanted to show NT.

Turns out that wouldn't have been as lame as this.

Referencing the "pipe game" was some desperado ish too Leave all that to FlyNY but get back the bag player or your gonna be losing sleep.
hahahahahaahhahahahaahhaahha

Question for the rest of you.

Maybe I operate differently, but is it common practice for dudes do buy expensive bags for their womens? I mean, nobody in my circle does this, but most of all my folks are relatively practical.

I just couldn't justify spending a lot of money for a BAG. Something that stuff is put into. 

Hell, even $500 seems like a lot to ask for.

I am sure @ksteezy  would but others?

what would op eem say lol?

"can i get da lewy back?"

like how does one go about obtaining da lewy
"Da Lewy" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
did she specifically ask you for da lewy op???

can we get pics of lewy.

can we at least get that.

Yo somebody check that chick's instagram that took other dude's phone.

Is she flexin w/ a new lewy? :nerd:

Damn you got real lucky this chick couldn't wait until the marriage to start cheating on you.. She couldve gotten a lot more than just a $2,000 bag..

Another instance of, "I don't even know why yall share the stories yall share with people on the internet."

Yea right, because I can point him out in the skreets?

I legit wonder how fun you are to be around in real life.

Ppl share stories on Internet forums.

He played himself asking a chick to marry him 8 months in though. And shes your boys sister Opee? What does he think about the situation?

Yea right, because I can point him out in the skreets?

I legit wonder how fun you are to be around in real life.

Ppl share stories on Internet forums.
You missed my point.

I am talking about, what is the point of posting stories where you CLEARLY look like a damn fool.

So what if you can't point them out in real life.

And I don't need you thinking about me and my fun factor in the real world man. Do something better with your imagination

8 months in the game and you outchea buying 2K purses? Ain't tricking if you got it :lol:

Took one shortly 4 years just for me to buy her a Polo shirt from Marshalls :lol:

But don't be petty, it's a gift. Charge it to the game bro.

Last edited:
2k for a bag is ridiculous to me at any time, but that's just me and my value system. I can't ever see myself buying a woman a purse that expensive. 100% waste of money and ego show.

But on topic, since you gave it to her as a gift, I feel like it would be tacky to ask for it back. If you're caked up, which I'm assuming you are since you're buying 2k purses, you shouldn't sweat it. The player move would be to brush it off and go smash one of her fine friends.
She's one of my best friends sisters so we known each other for a minute, had asked her to marry me, she said yes. Only reason I bought her that.

So I bought my now Ex a 2k purse, we were together 8 months. She played me, set up getting back with her ex then she dropped me. It happened 6 weeks after I bought it for her. I never saw it coming. Should I let her keep it or repo that spit? The thought of her rockin it with this scrub has my blood boiling. The pipe game was right, 2nd time it went down she hit me with the squirt and was amazed like "ive never done that before lol." Meaning old boy never made it happen. IJS not posting pics lol.

She said she didn't want **** to do with me and threw away everything I gave her except that damn purse....

Get you'lls votes in lol.

SxV9Nn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom