Let her keep it or Repo

• Let her keep it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repo, let the new scrub buy her one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see girls with lv, I automatically think they're materialistic snobs that think they're a higher class because they've got a used car on their arm.

You sure that ain't your purse ? Or is that your new girl holding it ?or are you a woman ?

I think Louis buy back their old **** b, sell it back to em son they can set it a fire

So I bought my now Ex a 2k purse, we were together 8 months. She played me, set up getting back with her ex then she dropped me. It happened 6 weeks after I bought it for her. I never saw it coming. Should I let her keep it or repo that spit? The thought of her rockin it with this scrub has my blood boiling. The pipe game was right, 2nd time it went down she hit me with the squirt and was amazed like "ive never done that before lol." Meaning old boy never made it happen. IJS not posting pics lol.

She said she didn't want **** to do with me and threw away everything I gave her except that damn purse....

Get you'lls votes in lol.

This thread has all kids of hurt, passive aggression and denial.

Charge this to the game. She played you and doesn't want you back. After she got a 2k purse, that's the perfect time to clock out. What else would she stay for when she was just using you in the first place? The fact that you thought a 2k purse was supposed to keep her is telling in itself.

You won't ever figure out what went wrong until you start looking at yourself.

laugh.gif
@  some of yall really trying to bait op into the ole NT tango

Not going to pile onto you OP like most cats here.

Nor can I offer you any advice on the situation.

Simply wishing you well man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom