2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

im gonna wear one carmine on one foot and these on the other; with a fresh prince hat, orange skinny jeans, a stussy t-shirt and a chicago bulls snapback

lmao smh!

I will cop I've made worst shoe selections than these in the past
laugh.gif
tired.gif

LS I's

saw them in person yesterday. spots was charging like $300. they look ok. but ima pass on them

Originally Posted by imsoDS

im gonna wear one carmine on one foot and these on the other; with a fresh prince hat, orange skinny jeans, a stussy t-shirt and a chicago bulls snapback

lmao smh!

GREAT IDEA
smokin.gif

Seen the shoes in person and held them and the quality is pretty good as far as the colors im still on the fence about them, although if i can swing the doughthem im probably gonna cop...
ANYONE IN THE 626 ARE NEO 39 ALREADY HAS THEM ON DISPLAY BEHIND THE COUNTER AND WILL LET U HOLD THEM..

i cant wait to cop them. should be real easy to cop considering the amount of people who says they arent coppin

roll.gif

Mikey Rocks from the Cool Kids?

lmao smh!

indifferent.gif

Rare Hunter

Ive heard hes a poor salesman....and some of his kicks pics have been shady...but decent feedback..on inexpensive shoes....have you heARD anything about him?

I wanna cop...buts out...did he have a fsr/?

Originally Posted by richkid23

lmao smh!

indifferent.gif

LOL....I think you stole RichKids outfit!!!
wink.gif

AND what does smh mean?

Back
Top Bottom