3/20 Countdown pack for $150

2gu0hty.jpg
2e1em9l.jpg
28whxet.jpg

I know this is not the place to put pick-ups but I got the dmp for $170 nd the retro ones blk/gray and retro twelves with like $50 off it seems like they arediscounting jordans throughout this whole mall

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Damn i cant find them anywhere in my area did they have anymore in other sizes

Yeah they had a few Im goin back tommrow to get the rest

Sweet deals bro!
and Memphisboi if you take the sku# in to the store they will locate them for you for that price?

Originally Posted by all19mjs

^^^^^ Why whats the big deal

Shouldn't be one, unless you blew up his potential pick-up. Only a problem if you got hooked up with an employeediscount, which you didn't. Copped for $75 on the last EA, then flipped the XX's to a homeboy for $60 who needed a ballin' shoe. Retro 3'sfor $15 - one of my best pickups to date.

not upset because I've been through enough cdps but... I called this place once every week for the past month and they said they'd be full price...
idiots...

and that athletes foot has a few good steals... too bad that website is never up... smh

Stock locate will not work on any CDPs, i repeat, WILL NOT WORK.

Why? I have no idea...most of the CDP's left are that of Employee's holds.

My boy is sitting on a size 11.5 CDP 8/15 and hes waiting for the "magical" $99.99 and hoping to cop on a 50 for $49.99.
He hooked me up with the CDP 3/20 like a month ago for $155 but props to fam who got them for $75.

Theres always loopholes around FTL, FA, Champs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't ever complain about international releases. this kind of steal never happens outside the states.

nice pick-up ... i been hunting this pack or just the 3s for a while now but i have had no luck unless i wanna pay retail

Back
Top Bottom