3 Dimensional cake designers for sneakers! *help*

Does anyone know of any good cake designers who can design a 3 dimensional cake in so cal? Preferably between the LA-OC area. Thx NTers.. PM me or something.

Originally Posted by waverder

Does anyone know of any good cake designers who can design a 3 dimensional cake in so cal? Preferably between the LA-OC area. Thx NTers.. PM me or something.

all cakes are 3 dimensional. we live in a 3 dimensional world homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif
If you call a cake place, they will ask you, is the shoe 3 dimensional or will an outline of the shoe with interior design be on a standard cake.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif
If you call a cake place, they will ask you, is the shoe 3 dimensional or will an outline of the shoe with interior design be on a standard cake.

OHHH gotcha... cake lingo. carry on
nerd.gif

My boy just had a bday party and his lady bought him this cake so do you mean something like this? 

36425b340270304762bc5903ebd559d37e5a930.jpg

Yeah SunDOOBIE, i'm interested too! please give me info on her as well as far as making a cake is concerned!!! please PM me. is this in so cali?

I just put in an order at Cake and Art on Santa Monica. I'd ask for it to feed between 15-20 people and he recommended a quarter sheet. It was 95. I have till Wednesday to give him the pics to have it done by Saturday. I've heard mixed reviews on their cakes, so I'll post a pic on here once I pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom