3 Killed, 27 Wounded In Eight Hours vol Chicago

The terms "men" and "poor" are too broad, but "black" isn't?

Exactly.  

But we're targeting a certain problem and I'm sharing a potential solution. Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, isn't as broad, the issue here isn't about men and poor. Because we can see areas of poor but some don't feature high crime rates.

I guess you don't understand the effects of redlining then

M mr highness

Why won't you address this?

Because I don't do that...I work for a Real Estate company that actually helps more of the minority to find rooms and places for rent.

I'm not asking if you take part in redlining. I'm asking if you understand the effects of it.

Please try to keep up

I'm not asking if you take part in redlining. I'm asking if you understand the effects of it.

Please try to keep up

Yes, but this isn't about redlining, this thread is about people who got killed. If you want to talk about redlining, make a thread and mention me.

But actually, do you know how to solve redlining PLVN?

Last edited:
It's 100% relevant to the topic, you just won't answer because you know that it leads to your argument being debunked.

It's 100% relevant to the topic, you just won't answer because you know that it leads to your argument being debunked.

You didn't answer my question. Okay, let me answer my own question for you, which is if you knew how to solve it or even minimize it. We get more black men in college so they can obtain jobs in fields that provide services. We get more successful blacks to own businesses to provide even more jobs to other blacks and provide impartial (fair) service to black citizens. 100% relevant? So because the shooters were victims of redlining they will go ahead and shoot other blacks? But they didn't get denied from the purchase of guns right? Sarcastically speaking.

Debunk what? SMH.

Last edited:
How about you answer the question that you've been asked FOUR TIMES before demanding that I address your deflection?

I don't know what's wrong with you man. I already said yes, look up, I said I do understand the effects of it.

You didn't answer my question. Okay, let me answer my own question for you, which is if you knew how to solve it or even minimize it. We get more black men in college so they can obtain jobs in fields that provide services. We get more successful blacks to own businesses to provide even more jobs to other blacks and provide impartial (fair) service to black citizens. 100% relevant? So because the shooters were victims of redlining they will go ahead and shoot other blacks? But they didn't get denied from the purchase of guns right? Sarcastically speaking.

Debunk what? SMH.
But you already said blacks lack motivation, so in reality they are all doomed no?

Single unwed mothers are to blame for this generation of misguided youth that lack father figures. Real talk

Debunk what? SMH.
But you already said blacks lack motivation, so in reality they are all doomed no?

It's a lack of motivation in many cases, and by the rise and consistent black on black crime rates, I'd say we all can be doomed, but it can only get worst from here. But I'm speaking of the solution...if we could change peoples' perspective about going to college, then we could encourage them. I really don't know where you're going with this though man.

People here want to focus on the problem, and the past, while I talk about the solution, the future, but once again, I'm the bad guy. I'm the racist, I'm the evil one according to 90% of posters here.

Last edited:
I don't know what's wrong with you man. I already said yes, look up, I said I do understand the effects of it.

You don't understand what it means. Simply saying "yes" isn't good enough.

Just admit that you don't understand and we can drop it.

You don't understand what it means. Simply saying "yes" isn't good enough.

Just admit that you don't understand and we can drop it.

But you asked a yes or no question...Wow. And you tell me to keep up? Damn....lets drop it anyway before you further embarrass yourself man. I'm here to talk about the solution, and not get stuck on the problem.

I'm done for tonight, just because of that, I'm calling it a night.

Last edited:
Yeah call it a night man...expelling unfiltered ignorance at this rate has got to be exhausting.

It's a lack of motivation in many cases, and by the rise and consistent black on black crime rates, I'd say we all can be doomed, but it can only get worst from here. But I'm speaking of the solution...if we could change peoples' perspective about going to college, then we could encourage them. I really don't know where you're going with this though man.

People here want to focus on the problem, and the past, while I talk about the solution, the future, but once again, I'm the bad guy. I'm the racist, I'm the evil one according to 90% of posters here.
Excuse me?  By the RISE in "Black on Black crime rates?"  "Black on Black" murders are down.

Black-on-Black homicides have decreased by 67% in 20 years, a sharper rate of decrease than white on white homicide. 
According to FBI statistics 7361 Blacks were killed by fellow African-Americans in 1991. In 2011, it dropped dramatically to 2447 African-Americans.
Among Black youth, rates of robbery and serious property offenses are the lowest in more than 40 years. 
Facts and experience have nothing to do with your uneducated opinions.  That's what we call "prejudice."  

These kids grow up with feminine tendencies. Aka the whole "disrected me" culture. Kids act on their emotions like females instead of thinking about the consequences. Ready to pick up a gun and shoot someone because he "disrespected me" over trivial things
why? how?

I hear you. I agree.
As men, aint it up to us to set the standard? Men are the head of the household
and we are primarily the aggressor in forming relationships. So I put the responsibility
on us to choose the right women to lay with and stay with. The family structure is EVERYTHING.

If you wanna be a thot, be a thot, but you not raising my legacy and tarnishing it.
Us as men have got to make better decisions and stop continuing that hit ( anything that just looks good)
and run mentality and think long term ( generations). Its easy to continue a cycle rather than to make a new one.

Dude seems to be focusing on the effect and not the cause. That tends to happen when people really have no strong foundation to their arguments

Black men being taken outta homes have had a HUGE effect. Between shady drug laws and government assistance rewarding black women for being single mothers created this ****.

They would literally come to your house and make sure a man wasn't staying there.

Black people had stong family units before integration. Then when the only thing that got integrated was our dollars, the decline of these family units began. Don't get me started on the BS women's rights movement. The white girls tricked these sisters and sold them that BS that they didn't need a man. Meanwhile the white girls fled to the suburbs with their husbands to live that sheltered life 

Black people had stong family units before integration. Then when the only thing that got integrated was our dollars, the decline of these family units began. Don't get me started on the BS women's rights movement. The white girls tricked these sisters and sold them that BS that they didn't need a man. Meanwhile the white girls fled to the suburbs with their husbands to live that sheltered life 
smokin.gif

preach.....that's why I'm not too big on these feminist movements now. black women are just too blind to see it and/or some are just bed wenches 

I don't get why we don't understand this. Majority of us are almost like children, dangle a shiny toy in front of us (phones, cars, jewelry, etc.) and we don't see anything else. We're so quick to part w/ our money and not recirculate it into our own communities and it's saddening.

I don't get why we don't understand this. Majority of us are almost like children, dangle a shiny toy in front of us (phones, cars, jewelry, etc.) and we don't see anything else. We're so quick to part w/ our money and not recirculate it into our own communities and it's saddening.
All true. How do we begin to fix this?
Male empowerment groups? Some type of large scale mentoring initiative? Coalitions?
Their has to be some conscious movement to stem the tide and turn this **** around.
We identify the problems, can see the roots, how can we move forward with what we know?
Of course theres nothing thats will fix things in a year or even 10, but **** gotta start somewhere.
We need a war on stupid. what ideas yall got?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom