3 OAKLAND COPS KILLED 1 In Crtitical IN OAKLAND...Corrected According to New Reports.

Originally Posted by purplethumbs700

First off God bless every one involved in this terrilble situation. This happend in MY HOOD where i was born and raised. It seems like the whole hood is in awe right now, it is very violent in East Oakland especially in the 70's up on Mac Arthur but damn you dont exspect !%$$ like this to happen. I am not trying to take up for any side but i do think that relations between urban youth and the police are %$+#$% up here, & that leads to situations like this. Here in Oakland Oscar Grant was killed on new years for nothing at all by police. Situations like that put cats in the street on edge, and in this case I THINK that this guy made up his mind that he was not going back to jail. Its sad...cats shootin fully automatic/ automatic guns in the hood, kids outside playin and what not, it could have been worse that what it was. On top of that the hood is like a media circus right now, the news has been on the block day and night covering the story. I hope that this situation dose not further tear down relations between the police and the youth in my city but i really think that it will. Myself personally have had to deal with the worst of police brutatlity, planting of drugs, stealing/taking my money & beatings all by the hands of foul cops right on these same streets. But still those officers do have familys and loved ones just as the shooter dose...and my heart go's out to all. I really wish this could have went down another way, four police officers & another young black man dead due to sinceless violence.
smh.gif
OAKLAND, CA we need to get it together...

the town will never get it together man...I agree with you 100% though, but this has been going on before you and I were even born...

^ All I was trying to say was that the bad blood between the community and the police is historic. Thats why random people have no problem killing policebecause the community has to put up with all kinds of crap, much of which we will never hear about. I hope one day the town and chill out and all the killingscan cease. I was down in the bay during the summers of 03'-05' and the violence was so crazy I had to stop watching the evening news. Turk andleavenworth FTW!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Oh please, if the kid was white you would have nothing to say, but since he's black this is a big issue. They pulled dude over and he started firing yet as far as you know this was on some Rodney King $+!. Dumb +$+.

You mad? They could have just tazed him. Why take more life after you lose yours. The cops killing him won't solve anything but case more tension and trouble. The cops are not God, they can't decide who's life to take or leave, but they feel they are at times.
roll.gif
Man I cant believe people are so stupid
Like someone mentioned earlier, RIP to the cops, RIH to the shooter.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Oh please, if the kid was white you would have nothing to say, but since he's black this is a big issue. They pulled dude over and he started firing yet as far as you know this was on some Rodney King $+!. Dumb +$+.

You mad? They could have just tazed him. Why take more life after you lose yours. The cops killing him won't solve anything but case more tension and trouble. The cops are not God, they can't decide who's life to take or leave, but they feel they are at times.
you dont even know how it all went down...how can you say that?
they used lethal force to kill him because they knew he was armed and danerous since he killed 2 other cops before, they arnt going to take any chances
and also, we dont know how it all went down when swat and the guy were face to face, but i would imagine the guy had his gun drawn already towards SWAT, whichallows swat to fire off their gun

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Am I the only one that thinks H TOWN HUSTLER sounds like a moron?
I think most clear minded people would agree with you.

And what's with some posting up rap lyrics to make a point? How do you expect to be taken serious?

As long as there is tention between cops and the black communities this will be a never ending process, and it don't matter if your Oakland or any othercity this won't be the last time something like this happens

Sad on every level...but im just glad the suspect was caught/killed sothat innocent black men didnt have to be profiled and unnecessarily harrased and beaten by upset cops.

Im just glad the suspect was caught/killed so that innocent black men didnt have to be profiled and unnecessarily harassed and beaten by upset cops.
unfortunately this won't stop it.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Im just glad the suspect was caught/killed so that innocent black men didnt have to be profiled and unnecessarily harassed and beaten by upset cops.
unfortunately this won't stop it.

True. But the ramifications for black men in Oakalnd and its surrounding cities wouldve been much worse had dude escaped.

They just confirmed that he was a suspect in a rape case. Also, it's being reported that after he shot the first two officer, he stood over them and shotthem again, execution style. Now his sister is blaming his situation on Oscar Grant. A person that rape women deserve to die.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

They just confirmed that he was a suspect in many rape cases. Also, it's being reported that after he shot the first two officer, he stood over them and shot them again, execution style. Now his sister is blaming his situation on Oscar Grant. A person that rape women deserve to die.

Qft!!! I can't stand rapist

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

They just confirmed that he was a suspect in many rape cases. Also, it's being reported that after he shot the first two officer, he stood over them and shot them again, execution style. Now his sister is blaming his situation on Oscar Grant. A person that rape women deserve to die.

I think he also knew that he was gonna be charged with raped if caught, so he went out the way he did, which explains why he didnt want to go backto the pen. But being labeled a rapist and going back to the joint he would of probably been killed by the inmates. Paperwork would of got passed around andthey would instantly put a green light on him. Would of been a sad situation for him,whether it be prison politics or the US judicial system

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Now its been suspected hes been involved in 6 rapes, one being that of a 12 yr old. If he went to jail and they found out about that, hes done.

Where you at H Town? Still defending this guy?

do you know that the 4th officer john hege died on monday...they took him off of life support and donated some of his organs....man this is sad supposivelywhat happend from what i read was that when they asked him for registration for his 05 buick...as officer mark dunakin 40 and officer john hege 41 were in theback of the buick checking his licence plates he fired shots through the back window which was tinted he then got out the car and executed them at point blankrange...two hours later with an anonymous tip they stormed the apparment...while hid in a closet and opened fire on officers Ervin romans 43 and daniel sakai35, SWAT returned fire and killed him. man its sad how it all whent down dude did not have to go out like no matter what you say they say that he had a hardlife but from what i read is that he chose that lifestyle that hood mentality he was given chances over and over to change his life but what does he do withhis money go buy ak47s and pistols man come on he wasnt livin big with fancy cars what could he possibly need those weapons for...i can grive for him becausehe had a hard life and i know how it feels when you have no love from no one when you dont have any family to help you but for him to take these cops liveslike that its a shame. ive lived in oakland for about two years and its a beutifull multicultural town full of soul you know no violence sideshows wheneverybody just havent fun yokin your whips and smashing tru the town evading police....from what i know violence in oakland stems from poverty, hopelessness,rap music and im talking about selling drugs kill you f ur mother type of rap and most of these dudes live by that music and this new age that were living inis more crazy than ever before. R.I.P to Lovelle Shawn mixon and all the other cops who died on that saturday.

do you know that the 4th officer john hege died on monday...they took him off of life support and donated some of his organs....man this is sad supposivelywhat happend from what i read was that when they asked him for registration for his 05 buick...as officer mark dunakin 40 and officer john hege 41 were in theback of the buick checking his licence plates he fired shots through the back window which was tinted he then got out the car and executed them at point blankrange...two hours later with an anonymous tip they stormed the apparment...while hid in a closet and opened fire on officers Ervin romans 43 and daniel sakai35, SWAT returned fire and killed him. man its sad how it all whent down dude did not have to go out like no matter what you say they say that he had a hardlife but from what i read is that he chose that lifestyle that hood mentality he was given chances over and over to change his life but what does he do withhis money go buy ak47s and pistols man come on he wasnt livin big with fancy cars what could he possibly need those weapons for...i can grive for him becausehe had a hard life and i know how it feels when you have no love from no one when you dont have any family to help you but for him to take these cops liveslike that its a shame. ive lived in oakland for about two years and its a beutifull multicultural town full of soul you know no violence sideshows wheneverybody just havent fun yokin your whips and smashing tru the town evading police....from what i know violence in oakland stems from poverty, hopelessness,rap music and im talking about selling drugs kill you f ur mother type of rap and most of these dudes live by that music and this new age that were living inis more crazy than ever before. R.I.P to Lovelle Shawn mixon and all the other cops who died on that saturday.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Am I the only one that thinks H TOWN HUSTLER sounds like a moron?
Haha nah, your not the only one cause i agree 100%. I stated a couple pages back i usually respect peoples opinions but this dude is just startingto reach now. They should of tazed him
laugh.gif

Yeah dude completely #*++$@ up with they should of taser him LOL although I kind of wish they did Tase him lock him up and let the animals rape him for life

Originally Posted by got shoes

Word on the streets is that he was a suspect for a rape charge and a homicide
I have a friend who's an officer in Oakland and he told me that they had evidence connecting him to the rape of a 12-year-old girl.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom