3 Red Rings of Death.... Is There a God????

crazytrainjs

Banned
well after 2 years i finally have gotten the 3 red rings of death

is there any hope
any remedy anything i can do besides call up microsoft and send it in

btw how long does it take to get my xbox back from microsoft and will it cost me anything

no i didnt purchase a warranty and is that extended warranty still in place?

Please take "is there a god" out of your title.

I think Sean Taylor would be happy to be in your situation and you're complaining about a silly xbox like it affects your life.

^ BIG
indifferent.gif

send it back...its a simple process...and it's all free...call up microsoft and they'll get it done...gotta be patient though

the sean taylor comment was also unnecessary

Spotti3otti3dopaliscious why are u buggin

why would you even take it serious like that hes just trying to ask a question in a humorous manner.

for crazytrain calling them is the only choice, i think its a 1 year warrenty so you might be S.O.L.

As a 360 owner im really disgusted by MS. The system is complete garbage its so problematic. I really wish i had a PS3
eyes.gif

Well, apparently you wrap it in some towels and leave it on for like 2 hours. Then you unwrap and restart.

Look online for more info if you're planning on doing it. I don't think it's fool proof.

just send it in. It will only take about 4-6 weeks and yes you're still covered by the warranty.

I wouldn't do the towel trick, too dangerous. Could start a fire, could make it worse. Just call them... I know it sucks but it's the best option. Andyou have 3 years for the RROD problem.

damn i gotta wait almost 2 months

with first semester ending im gonna have over a month off and nothing to do during the day

dare i say i will read a book???????

btw im doign the towel trick now

lets see if it works 2 more minutes left

wrap it up in two towels..make sure the hard drive is off of the console...have the towels wrapped around the system for about 30 minutes...that should work

I don't see how so many 360 owners hate on the PS3. I hope your 360 gets fixed though man. I know what it's like to be without a system for prolongedperiods of time. We can get through this together. Prepare for your post count to go up 300 in the next day or two.

damn I think mine is nearing the end
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
hopefully it won't happen but its inevitable so PS3 here I come...(after I get my replacement xbox)

As a 360 owner im really disgusted by MS. The system is complete garbage its so problematic. I really wish i had a PS3
eyes.gif

I NEVER thought I would agree with this statement because I LOVE my 360...but after my RROD experience, I'm right with you homie.
ohwell.gif

just send it in. It will only take about 4-6 weeks and yes you're still covered by the warranty.

HA!!!!
smh.gif

It only took about a week and a half for me to get my xbox back after sending it in

mad.gif

I don't see how so many 360 owners hate on the PS3. I hope your 360 gets fixed though man. I know what it's like to be without a system for prolonged periods of time. We can get through this together. Prepare for your post count to go up 300 in the next day or two.
laugh.gif

My 360 got the RROD on Sept. 24...didn't get the BOX to ship it to MS until Oct. 23...sent it back and got a "replacement" 360 onNov 8th. Turn it on lookin like this dude
happy.gif
...On everything, 5 minslater I looked like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...........the damn replacement system crashed on me within 5 minutes!

Straight up after all the phone hassle I went through just to get the box to ship it in, let alone get a replacement, I wanted to boot that *!$! off my balconyand skip straight to Best Buy and cop a PS3. No lie I've called a total of 9 times from the beginning of the process up until now. And what's crazyis I always wait for the maximum amount of days they say something will take to get here before I call. If they say 2-3 business days, I'll wait 5.

Now I still love the 360 and am counting down the days till I get a system back that works but my experience has been a nightmare so far. Not saying yourswill be the same and it seems like other people on here's experiences have been smoother, but mine SUCKED. For all my troubles they sent mePGR3.
indifferent.gif
I'm about ready to convert to theother side.
tired.gif

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom