3 Second Left-Turn Green Light Unappreciation

its worse when the person in front of you F' ups the rhythm, doesnt go..and when they finally realize its green they make the light and it hits @%+%%%@ redas soon as you make it to the front of the lane
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Not to thread jack, but.....

People who don't pull into the intersection during a left turn green light, def. unappreciated, especially if your second in line, and you need to be atwork in 2 minutes, just gets me
mad.gif
mad.gif

i hate that too..another thing i hate is when the light turns yellow and you the car in front of you looks like they're gonna go through it so you dontslow down..then they slam on brakes at the last minute to stop while the car in the other lane keeps going through the light
mad.gif

I absolutely hate when this happens. That's why when I get to a left turn, and I see the light turn yellow, I just slam on the gas. No way I'm gettingcaught in the red light.

I'm quick to turn, if I'm the first car and only the straight green light is on, as soon as it turns yellow I bust the left turn.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Not to thread jack, but.....

People who don't pull into the intersection during a left turn green light, def. unappreciated, especially if your second in line, and you need to be at work in 2 minutes, just gets me
mad.gif
mad.gif
Well if you're 2nd in line, you definitely shouldn't pull into the intersection - but it is really annoying when people don'tunderstand how to pull up even with the turn and then complete the turn once the light turns yellow/red.

When you get a 2nd and 3rd car out there trying to pull that off is when you get traffic jams and accidents, so i really don't recommend people do that.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
so annoying. especially when you enter the turn lane while its red and the Straight green lane lasts an hour. you're like 15th in line, and havepatiently waited, the green arrow finally arrives, and then an ugly car like a ford taurus makes the slowest turn in the history of motor vehicles and u missit again.

I turn left on red arrows, when there's no oncoming traffic, of course. If everyone did this, then the world would be a much better place.

Back
Top Bottom