3 years ago today the pack madness began!

DAMN if only i stayed up on jordan releases back then ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh my birthday is jan. 30th that would have been such a dope present damn.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

^^^^Don't you wear like a 12 or 13? If so, I might have to holla at you.

who you talkin bout?
nerd.gif

I think I'll always be bitter about this release, until I find a pack for a reasonable price... yeah right.

Tried copping on Eastbay, had em my cart, site crashed...

Closest place that had them was an hour and a half away. Mall opened at 6. Hopped in the car at 4, got there and only saw like 5 cars in the parking lot. Checked to see if the doors were open, and they were. Went in and found the footlocker, only to see a line of like 20 people.

Turns out the mall never closed, and heads had been there since midnight.
mad.gif

Needless to say, I am DMP-less.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I sold mine and to this day I still don't forgive myself....smh
Couldnt agree more. I was walking out the mall when I copped and this cat offered me $500, so I gave em up.

For me all I can say is " what a FEW days / nights "
Originally Posted by kchildz1

I get mad everytime I hear about this release. I could have copped 2 weeks after release date but passed because of the VIs. I seen a lot of pairs still sitting in stores in Houston after release

Dude tripping .... YESI WOULD BE MAD TOO ....

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I get mad everytime I hear about this release. I could have copped 2 weeks after release date but passed because of the VIs. I seen a lot of pairs still sitting in stores in Houston after release
What kind of store? Retail like Champs/FL/FNL/FA or a consignment/Mom N' Pop shop?

I HIGHLY doubt it was a retail store.

still looking also. can't justify reseller prices for this pack! gonna wait til i find the right price. someone's gonna have to sell their pack tocover some bills in this recession lol!

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Not really a fan of the 11's but love those 6's.

I really dont think ive ever seen something like this on Niketalk...i guess not everybody likes XI's

Still remember this release...

The DMP was really the moment when my already low respect for JB dropped to virtually zero.

I could've maybe understood the difficulty to get the DMP if it had been Concords and Infareds with Nike Air...

But White/Black XI's and Black/Gold jumpman VI's and I STILL can't obtain even 1 pack for what little amusement it would've provided?

No shoe should EVER be difficult to get.

And I pretty much can't stand any product that's limited, anymore.

i actually would say the quality wasn't all that great in the DMP..my XI's had a few extra strands of thread that i just cut when i took a took atthem..

i don't know why people hate on the CDP black/red XI's when they both don't have a reverse jumpman...

actually the DMP do have a better shape than the CDP

I got the package last January and it came with the matching jacket, I need the DMP t-shirts that came with it now!!!

Yeah that day was crazy. If you were in the 757 (Military Circle Mall), then you know wut I mean
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. PURE MADNESS. I couldn't get my true sizecuz it was sold out so I had to get a half size up . Wore two pairs of socks and I was straight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom