300: Rise of an Empire | OT | Official Trailer #2 PG7

Saw it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Need to find a way to marry Eva Green now :smokin

She's probably the type that can't be tied down unless it's literally. It's like a rollercoaster, just enjoy the ride while you're on it.

went and saw it last night. not as epic as the first one but it was very similar with the battle sequences and epic hype dialogue. overall i enjoyed it but i went in with low expectations.

eva green, doe :smokin

This movie was not as good as the first one but definitely not a horrible film either. Solid entertainment imo. Eva Green stole the show god she was looking so good :smh: :wow:

Found out one of the costumes Eva green wore was made from real human hair.

Probably one of the baddest female characters I've seen on screen in awhile and that body :nthat:

Last edited:
Felt let down, all in all.

1. The first fight scene was so sick! Loved it.
2. Visuals were awesome as well. (Mostly what i went for)

BUT
I really hated how it didnt seem like a full movie. I do not like how they ended it. A few great scenes doesnt make a movie. I feel like they ran out of budget and just said whatever.

Just saw it a few hours ago at imax. Not sure if it was worth imax money. Movie was dope. Didn't know there was a part 3 coming.

Yo that sex scene, and I was on a date with a shorty I just meet. Made it mad awkward :lol:

Last edited:
Yo that sex scene, and I was on a date with a shorty I just meet. Made it mad awkward
laugh.gif
she must fight harder than she ****

Eva Green, i'd be tempted to betray Greece if it meant I could be with her and her breasts every night. :wow:

One of the hottest female characters I can remember.

Thought the movie was good. Themistocles had his beastly moments. I liked seeing the different style of fighting from the first movie and seeing naval battles.

The way you guys described it though, I was expecting it to be a little more intense and aggressive. Like some hard face slapping and biting.

I would watch a full 2 hour movie just about her. Reading up on Artemisia, her real story is pretty interesting.

movie sucked. sex scene was semi-erotic. boobs were shown often. ending was one of the worst i've seen in a while....

Back
Top Bottom