31 for 31! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KINGCRUX31!!!

I've made this post every year for the past 4-5 years. When I come to think of it, it might have been the last post I started in the general forum sincelast August. lol

I just wanted to wish Kingcrux31 a HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY! 31 FOR 31. I know this is a special one for you. Have fun and drink up! I'll see you tomorrow ifyou just answer your damn phone! :tongue:

APPEAR TAYO!

DogMeat-Hanoi1.jpg

HBD
8c336d3919038cb35eafea494dd5b73bafd40646.gif

Wasn't there like a webcam last year of his birthday party?

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

I've made this post every year for the past 4-5 years. When I come to think of it, it might have been the last post I started in the general forum since last August. lol

I just wanted to wish Kingcrux31 a HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY! 31 FOR 31. I know this is a special one for you. Have fun and drink up! I'll see you tomorrow if you just answer your damn phone! :tongue:

APPEAR TAYO!
Wow you are feeling super Filipino this morning.
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday!!!

I could have sworn dude just had his birthday. Well....happy birthday homie. Drink a San Miguel for me......

Damn 31!?!?

I always assume wrong of certain members ages. Most of the guys postin on here I think are my age or older but turn out to be teenagers and the dude I think ismy age turns out to be way older.

HBD

Back
Top Bottom