(317) 586-2595 Total scam, more info needed please help scammed how to get shoes back??

Nobody deal with this guy, he totally scammed me in a trade. I understand it wasn't smart to do, but he was obviously pretty good cuz he got me,
He goes by the name of Chris Phipps
And by the number of (317) 586-2595
He has every pair and every size it seems like, but he got me cuz he had tagged pictures with his number and email on it, I talked to him on the phone a bunch and he seemed legit but I want everybody on here DON'T DEAL WiTH HIM!!!! his email is Cnwalor@gmail.com
We shipped the shoes at the same time, but he sent me walker wheel sets which are for elder people's walkers, and I sent him my actual shoes. I really need some help because I'm not sure what to do, I mean obviously he's not calling me back or answering my texts or emails or anything but I really need some advice on how to get my shoes back or Atleast the money. I sent him bc3s and All white foams. If anybody had info on this guy for me please comment, also if you have suggestions for what I should do to get my shoes back or money back! Thanks so much and beware!!
He has a profile on SoleRythem
A link is here http://solerhythm.com/galaxy-exploration-pack/nike/7064/
Please help me out!!

first of all i never get it people did a shoe trade by sending their pairs across mail, of course there is no guarantee both of them will be honest and lot of case end up someone getting scammed badly. if u want trade shoes make sure by meeting up in public place so u can receive the pair straight from the owner and check it on site.

in this case ur only hope if there is someone knew this guy and willing to help u to get ur pairs back

sucks... but not the end of the world, both of those shoes are fairly easily attainable. Its not like he got you for yeezys or something. but what did he claim he was giving you? maybe those elder walkers could net u some cash(not close to the value f your kicks, but still)

Assuming this guy is in area code 317, I can probably get a predator overhead in about 4 hours to drop a hellfire on his candyasz. 

j/k but I hope you do get your shoes/money back.  Hate scammers, cause it messes things up for everyone else who really want to make trades.

Still dont get why people send shoes in da mail as a trade. heres my take on how to make it easier
my advice.

1. set up a price that is good for the shoes involved.

2. send the invoice, they get it then they pay

3. they send you an invoice and you pay

4. if something goes wrong file a claim. 

why on earth would you do a trade in the mail, your lucky you didnt get a pet rock...Another lesson learned the hard way..

I feel u man. lesson learnt. Cant do anything legit to get back your shoes and money. Use the dark force since u know where he stay.

Get this guys address and report him to the police. They will most likely handle it or try their best to and contact the police of the scammers area code. Good luck getting your shoes back.

Sane thing happened to me: Guy goes by name Ashton Washington Austell, Georgia. (504)-710-5789. I filed a USPS scam report but i know it won't do anything to get shoes back. We shipped at same time but USPS does not show destination with tracking so he just sent his shoes right back to himself and i tried to intercept my package once i realized it wasn't coming to me, yet it was too late... A couple red flags came up but not alarming so my stupid self got cocky it would end up okay..

Back
Top Bottom