35+, never married man... society's perception...

laugh.gif

Thought I was the only one that seen it
Ain't you the dude that make threads about his dude having girl problems, and asking for advice to pass along to another man like a baton in track?

:lol:

Who the **** are you? 

Come back with a list of quotes of me **** riding you prick...and tell your mother she should have stayed on the diaphragm because she created an imbecile.

Yes, that's what I call self realization. 

Wishing my non existence :lol:
How catty

That's corny to me. 
:lol:

I asked other 20 year olds howthey deal with their married friends... That makes me corny?

You seem like a cool dude... But ever since that tray on martin thread died down, it seems like you're trying to get back in ninja's good graces because you went at him so hard...

Just saying bro... You seem cool as hell.. Just ease up a bit... That's all.

I'm pretty sure we're not the only two that noticed .

laugh.gif

I asked other 20 year olds howthey deal with their married friends... That makes me corny?

You seem like a cool dude... But ever since that tray on martin thread died down, it seems like you're trying to get back in ninja's good graces because you went at him so hard...

Just saying bro... You seem cool as hell.. Just ease up a bit... That's all.

I'm pretty sure we're not the only two that noticed .
Good graces...
laugh.gif

We squashed that a long time ago, and all I said was homie is back and I'm **** riding?

I'm cool with a lot of people on here, and if they got suspended or banned it would be the same response. 

Man I have learned that there really isn't a right or wrong way to go about it. It just depends on where you are in your life and if you meet that girl that you wanna take a chance with. My brother was married with a kid at 25, I'm 25 now and I'm not thinking about none of that.

Back
Top Bottom