36-pack of condoms in Venezuela now costs $755 .... Whoa ...

Lot of dudes are going to be sticking their dinks in vuvuzelas now.
Hearing splat noises from a mile away.

755?? I'm on the corner with them 36 packs for $300 makin the hustlers suffer. #igotitforcheap who's down to put in on a business venture to Venezuela??

Wow you guys are off the chain. Some of these responses are lol!

Real question is why are they driving themselves into the dark age because they are mad gas prices dropped :lol:

street cats are starting to hit it raw at themselves at an earlier age to build tolerance

Last edited:
Real question is why are they driving themselves into the dark age because they are mad gas prices dropped :lol:
Their whole country/economy built on it ...they on some radio shack broke boi, bankrupt **** right now :lol:

Last edited:
street cats are starting to hit it raw at themselves at an earlier age to build tolerance

Believe it or not, I know some cats in Venezuela who claim that there's dudes down there actually practicing the pull-out method on their mans behind, to perfect their timing.

Believe it or not, I know some cats in Venezuela who claim that there's dudes down there actually practicing the pull-out method on their mans behind, to perfect their timing.

Man I don't even have to say "AYO" anymore when I see your name.

Back
Top Bottom