36 shot in Chicago in 36 hrs.

[COLOR=#red]I've watched the LA Riots documentary a few times on youtube and I smile all the time.. They should've went to Beverly Hills or something but still, the UNITY between negros and hispanics was[/COLOR] :wow: :pimp:

The unity yes, the actions no. They pulled a truck driver out of his cab and threw a brick at his head until the dude almost had a fatal seizure because he was white. Made no sense.
Paramedics who attended to Denny said he came very close to death. His skull was fractured in 91 places and pushed into the brain. His left eye was so badly dislocated that it would have fallen into his sinus cavity had the surgeons not replaced the crushed bone with a piece of plastic. A permanent crater remains in his head despite efforts to correct it. Denny had to undergo years of rehabilitative therapy, and his speech and ability to walk were permanently damaged.

Denny stopped in the middle of the street. Antoine Miller opened the truck door, giving others the chance to pull Denny out. Another man, Henry Keith Watson, then held Denny's head down with his foot. Denny was kicked in the abdomen by an unidentified man. Two other unidentified men, who had led a liquor store break-in earlier that day, hurled a five-pound piece of medical equipment at Denny's head and hit him three times with a claw hammer. Damian Williams then threw a slab of concrete at Denny's head and knocked him unconscious.

Williams then did a victory dance over Denny and flashed gang signs at news helicopters, which were televising the events live; he also pointed and laughed at Denny. Anthony Brown then spat on Denny and left with Williams. Several bystanders took pictures of Denny but did not attempt to help him. LAPD officers in the vicinity did not assist Denny, either.

After the beating, various men threw beer bottles at the unconscious Denny. Gary Williams approached Denny and rifled through his pockets. Lance Parker stopped near Denny and attempted to shoot the fuel tank of Denny's truck but missed.

mean.gif

Dude was on his way home to his fam.

Last edited:
It's rough out here... My 22nd bday my pops gave me a .22 as a gift, just to be safe.. And HE is a Chicago Police Officer. That little stint of warm weather caused mogs to act nuts.

It ain't even worth it. Whether u involved in gangs or not, it' don't matter, you're at risk. There's no rules no parameters. A 26 year old mom was shot in the head Saturday night at a red light.

But this is true, the real mogs don't honor that Chiraq b.s. Corny, that's all the youngings acting proud of that nick name. View media item 920552
You have to protect yourself man. I have the right to do that. I do and will continue to. That name is terrible! Being from here....it's like[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji]c'mon. I'm not perfect, not at all. The gang violence is wack though period. Killing people is wack. [emoji]128548[/emoji]I just shake my head. God bless everyone out here and be safe[emoji]128591[/emoji]

So... are a couple of you guys beginning to suggest that Chicago needs a riot?

That would escalate quickly and not end well.

Product of your enviroment. It won't change til the older heads in the streets change and the music glorifying the lifestyle stops being put out.

Product of your enviroment. It won't change til the older heads in the streets change and the music glorifying the lifestyle stops being put out.

Just like I said. Alot of y'all dropping all these seemingly logical solutions that won't change squat. I'm not glorifying where I came from or Chicago's gang life but if you've never been in the streets heavy then save your critical responses for your college papers. It's much simpler than that.

Who thought these kids how to kill? OG's

Clearly they won't listen to anybody else so, who needs to teach these kids how to stop? The OG's

[COLOR=#red]I've watched the LA Riots documentary a few times on youtube and I smile all the time.. They should've went to Beverly Hills or something but still, the UNITY between negros and hispanics was[/COLOR] :wow: :pimp:

We held those riots down. Word to my uncle who came home with a new vacuum and random *** grab what you can groceries that day.

Just like I said. Alot of y'all dropping all these seemingly logical solutions that won't change squat. I'm not glorifying where I came from or Chicago's gang life but if you've never been in the streets heavy then save your critical responses for your college papers. It's much simpler than that.

Clearly they won't listen to anybody else so, who needs to teach these kids how to stop? The OG's

The OG's are all locked up, dead, or feins man. How you expect someone who's been lost their whole life to turn around and stop what they started. People have tried this method before and not to say it hasn't helped and can't be ONE of the steps in bettering the community, but if that's all someone knows it's gonna ake much more than someone telling them to chill for the behavior to change.

Agreed,we need at least a truce but honestly I haven't seen any "current" gang leaders in these streets

@tyisny great points on stronger family household and education being key

^ I would like that but all prior addicts would have to rehabilitated first.

I hate this whole comparing black americans to other oppressed people sentiment. It is laughably incomparable. Why the hell would you compare black americans to africans? Growing up in Africa, in almost unparalleled poverty, is still very different from growing up as an inner city black american, where poverty is only one of many issues.

Its a ridiculous notion to compare them to any other person residing in America.

Dude literally asked if white people look at asians differently than blacks? Lol what?

Last edited:

There are no "OG's" in Chicago. That's why the organized gang structure broke down and the era of "cliques" ushered in. Any 12 kids can get together and say "we gon call ourselves this" and a new clique is born.

There is no one to check them

^ I would like that but all prior addicts would have to rehabilitated first.

I hate this whole comparing black americans to other oppressed people sentiment. It is laughably incomparable. Why the hell would you compare black americans to africans? Growing up in Africa, in almost unparalleled poverty, is still very different from growing up as an inner city black american, where poverty is only one of many issues.

Its a ridiculous notion to compare them to any other person residing in America.

Dude literally asked if white people look at asians differently than blacks? Lol what?
Said the same thing in the African History X thread.. To compare AA's to any other ethnic group including first generation africans is absolutely laughable.

But they reach so hard to try and draw a parallel..

^ man one side is acting like this wasn't purposefully done. The other side is acting as if the oppressed can easily overcome oppresion without intervention and mild assimilation.

Then you got dudes talking about pull yourself up from your bootstraps, most of which are black themselves.

This isn't on accident fellas, you got broke folks all over the world but the systematic destruction of the black american psyche is individually unique.

Last edited:
You guys are telling me there's no older heads in the GD's and VL's? Or y'all still enjoy rembaling about something you have no clue about?

You guys are telling me there's no older heads in the GD's and VL's? Or y'all still enjoy rembaling about something you have no clue about?

Looks like you're the one rambling.

Go look at the 48383 documentaries that have come out on Chicago in the past year, the large number of ppl from Chicago on NT, or listen to the music and they all say the same thing.

http://vimeo.com/m/71890090

Blood Money explains it here. He just died at 33 and he was considered an old head

Fam their is dysfunction within the sets in every gang... If the OG's had that much power it would be stopped. This ain't bout the gangs anymore, this is about the Money & Power, A youngin will leave a OG layed out with not a second thought for trying to stop his bread, that's the way it goes & you should know this.

When you grow up in an environment when it's you or me, kids ain't gonna be receptive to an elder telling them that especially when said elder lived that exact life and is part of the reason the younger dude was drawn to it in the first place.

starting at 4:00 is where everything is very relevant to this thread. Stated everthing we've discussed in here in a clear and concise way :smokin

Back
Top Bottom