3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Hey man it's 1:30 in the afternoon I don't need to start drinking yet lol... I didn't even have breakfast yet

I would but the way my boss is set up, I'd be fired for drinking on the job
37478911.jpg

DAN YOU ARE DA MAN!

@DanVSMan  I wanna say thank you bro and Merry Christmas

The Nike SB Space Tigers Are Trump Tight Homie..Thank you!

Plus the Supreme Decals and The F $#%^K Sticker are going str8 on my Skateboard.

Collectors Edition Slam Kicks Mag and The SMOKE utensils Got me Rolling One Up While I'm Typing this Post!!

SALUTE BRO BRO

Ah Yeeeah!

#FREEROBINTHICKE
"[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
Honestly I'm amazed by the amount of thought and effort you placed
The entire package is perfect
Each piece I picked up I literally laughed and smiled and without too much hesitation I can preemptively say you gave me the best present for my holidays"
#FREEROBINTHICKE
(photos will be uploaded later)
#FREEROBINTHICKE
View media item 1312754
Mr. Thicke asked that i post the following:

It's hard for me to really put into words my full reaction in regards to both my gift and my elf. When makesomerice makesomerice reached out to me about SS I was very surprised despite slowly realizing that #FREEROBINTHICKE is real lol.

His generosity and the thought he placed into the package is not only a reflection of the SB thread, but moreover about the character (pun intended) he really is.

A few may know his current situation so to say he went above and beyond would be an understatement.

When I received my package it was heavy. It was truly the total package. I love supreme, in n out, dunks, etc. he then added his own personal touch giving a bid to his moniker, profession, and a shout to his local biz.

I've considered him a friend previous to the exchange but truly I have grown to become cool with him.

Outside of shoes, I feel like he gave the best gift in the exchange. It wasn't about the amount of gifts either. Moreover, he truly exemplified what these holidays represent. And to be quite honest he sparked a bit of the spirit in me!

So Adam with the upmost honesty and in gratitude, I thank you.

To all the regulars, lurkers, and all yall

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

-RT

photos of some of the items included:
View media item 1312759View media item 1312761View media item 1312762View media item 1312767View media item 1312768(unworn)
View media item 1312770View media item 1312772View media item 1312774View media item 1312775(worn)
View media item 1312785View media item 1312786

Merry Christmas Everyone!
#HugYourMom
#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee

View media item 1312795

Last edited:
@rrickrude came through man props.
View media item 1313123

I wanted to double up on these but tillys sold out with the coupon. It took me almost 2 weeks to open the box tho, I got this new job and hella stressfull its like eat sleep work stress repeat man, i cant take it. I know its bad when I dont have time to open up 7 boxes of shoes or even come on this forum.

I think now that we have all got a feel for for each other on this years exchange I think next year will be way better. I know whoever gets me will.

Last edited:
While I hope that we continue to grow with the exchange I have a sinking feeling that as it expands we run the risk of having people join in just to get free ****. I don't want to put hard limits in who can join in but I hope whoever runs the pairings next year thinks about it when someone with 30 posts and 2 months activity signs up.

While I hope that we continue to grow with the exchange I have a sinking feeling that as it expands we run the risk of having people join in just to get free ****. I don't want to put hard limits in who can join in but I hope whoever runs the pairings next year thinks about it when someone with 30 posts and 2 months activity signs up.

I think in General there should be some base requirements, like how you couldn't control charizard unless you had 4 badges. something like that.

Last edited:
If anything I think that the deeper your post history the easier it is for your gifted to tailor the gift. I post stalked civickid96 on here and instagram to get an idea of what he might be into.

I'm pretty sure that ATsKicks did the same for me.

If I was someone with very few posts and never about anything other than sneakers, I couldn't be upset when I ended up getting just a pair of shoe laces.

If anything I think that the deeper your post history the easier it is for your gifted to tailor the gift. I post stalked civickid96 on here and instagram to get an idea of what he might be into.

I'm pretty sure that ATsKicks did the same for me.

If I was someone with very few posts and never about anything other than sneakers, I couldn't be upset when I ended up getting just a pair of shoe laces.

I was pretty sol with @treballar the only thing I was able to gather is that his dunk collection was mainly new releases but after seeing the other packages that helped a lot

You knocked it out of the park with those Shimas. It renewed my interest in them. I think by December next year I'll own a pair..

Im in for real next year. Sorry for not participating fellas. :/

Last edited:
People really be doing this? what kind of scumbag do you have to be to do that

People really be doing this? what kind of scumbag do you have to be to do that
so-called sneakerheads do this.. the ones that decide at the very last minute that they can't afford a pair of shoes.. like they didn't know going in.

the game is so different now.. there's no honesty or trust.. half the reason I believe I am helped out on release days has to do with just being a nice person, and I don't BS when it comes to buying something.. I either can or can't.

Back
Top Bottom