3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

I like the format from last year. Looking forward to it again
same here. Maybe not everyone has shoes they want to give. I usually downsize throughout the year. For the most part, whenever I get  a new shoe, I get rid of a shoe I hardly wear.  

same here. Maybe not everyone has shoes they want to give. I usually downsize throughout the year. For the most part, whenever I get  a new shoe, I get rid of a shoe I hardly wear.  
That packed club after midnight system tho....

1 in, 1 out.

I'd like to be like that, but never happens. 
laugh.gif

Honestly, I had Sneaks to give, but I wanted to give things that went with the whole Sneaks concept.
I gave everything else but Sneaks, and mints really appreciated it.
Actually, I think I spent more money without giving Sneaks.
BUT, whatever the consensus is, I will do.
I hope this year is just as good or better than last year.
FYI, 2nd Annual SB Exchange Mugs WILL be available again this year!

Last edited:
Honestly, I had Sneaks to give, but I wanted to give things that went with the whole Sneaks concept.
I gave everything else but Sneaks, and mints really appreciated it.
Actually, I think I spent more money without giving Sneaks.
BUT, whatever the consensus is, I will do.
I hope this year is just as good or better than last year.
FYI, 2nd Annual SB Exchange Mugs WILL be available again this year!
think ima definitely be in for a mug this year

I say keep it the same format as last year. It's about giving not about what u get, and pretty much everyone got something they can use.

I got plan for my gift this year....because I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do.

Got the whole pack setup, just gotta get the shoes to match it up.

Definitely want a mug this year too.

Edit: After looking at the SB thread over the last couple pages I think it's gonna be #MakeSomeMids so we can #MakeSomeChangedOpinions lol

Last edited:
Hope I can get someone who posts a lil more this year.

Was much harder trying to get a gauge on my guy last year
I feel you on that 1...my recipient had posted in the SB thread 40 times & hadn't posted anything in the SB Thread since 4/14.  Didn't remember him being a regular in the thread so I was kinda confused as to how/why he was included (although since then, I've become VERY familiar with him : SupNT
smokin.gif
)

Ended up having to check his IG & posts in other threads to nail his gift.  

I say keep it the same format as last year. It's about giving not about what u get, and pretty much everyone got something they can use.
i totally agree.. but we're here for the shoes.
i am totally okay with giving shoes again as a gift... putting my gift together for #FREEROBINTHICKE was a lot of fun.. and brought me happiness during a VERY tough time.

View media item 1486482
i think one pair of shoes should be required this year.

Rice!!! Dam u buddy how have you been?!? I hope you and ya family are doing amazing! Also to all the other sb fam hope to see everyone in next secret Santa and hope everyone has an amazing spring an summer!!

Hug ya mothers!!

And free Makesomerice! The sb dunk forum ain't the same with out the dude

Back
Top Bottom