3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Just to make sure everyone knows (used my sticker for reference)

@DanVSMan   @Dcypoe81  @John00  @ATs Kicks  

@civickid96  @osyrhiz  @rayray3thousand  @rapcoz2134  

@rillo561  @mints  @MakeSomeRice  @SoleReaver  

@void4114  

@hadowajp  @mindbenda8816  @vuezie1127  @rrickrude  @poorniko  @bballermarkie  @Phenom  @treballer

@MaladeeN  @kryptonitekillz  @aknc  @murasaki  @GhostManQ  @BreezyHamilton  

@AirRaab  

@theLtrain  @instagram  @StrictlyStyles

Sorry if you have already signed up and you got @-ed.  

Damn treballer deactivated his account

And a few of those haven't posted since they received their stuff haha

Last edited:
I'm skipping this go around. Already involved with one SS and want to make sure I can give the one I do my all instead of watering it down. Sorry guys it was fun last year and I want to come back again but this year things aren't where I want them.

I'm interested, haven't been on, just super busy.. I'll be around more after this week. Going to Florida and have been trying to finish stuff up in my house before the cold sets in..

I'm in again this year as well!

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Just to make sure everyone knows (used my sticker for reference)
@Phenom

It's @phemom no n.

I think I got a read on what pair I'm sending and a couple trinkets to add with it....with so much time I can be creative.

Question: Do we mention this to the main SB thread at all? I would guess there's a couple that would want to participate that don't know this exists.

It's @phemom no n.

I think I got a read on what pair I'm sending and a couple trinkets to add with it....with so much time I can be creative.

Question: Do we mention this to the main SB thread at all? I would guess there's a couple that would want to participate that don't know this exists.
My bad fam!!

We had a ton of people last year and no problems. I don't really feel the need to post the SB Dunk Thread. If anyone sees someone in the SB Dunk Thread that we all know and would be interested, just PM them. Don't want a Supreme SS happening this year for us. 

Also, as people have been asking, I really want this to be SB DUNK ONLY. If you find out your person loves Tre's and you got some McFly's, send em off. But don't send someone a ****** pair of blazers you have lying around just because SB. SB Dunks are what brought ALL OF US together and I think it's only fitting that it is what keeps us a tight group during this SS. Last year was fun but it was just such a mish mash of nonsense that there was no rhyme or reason. I want everybody to get a pair of dunks they can always look back at and say "I got those from SS 15."

Capiche? Or does anyone disagree? Still willing to hear other sides of it, I just don't think there's much of an argument against SB Dunk Only (haven't heard one yet anyhow).

Dunks only is fine I think we can all be cool with that this year. Do we have a decent amount of responses so far?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom