3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

sending mine out this week... sorry i've been MIA.. know that y'all are always in my thoughts.. love you guys!

we not doin' mugs?

sending mine out this week... sorry i've been MIA.. know that y'all are always in my thoughts.. love you guys!

we not doin' mugs?
Unfortunately, Dcypoe never responded back to me.

If anyone knows how to reach him and ask about creating a New 2016 Logo, please do.

The Etcher is just waiting for the Template, to start creating the Mugs.

OR, if anyone else wants to take the task on making a/the 2016 Logo...

I found my most likely pair that I'm going to send. Just need to decide if I wanna switch it up or not. My person has been elusive.

Unfortunately, Dcypoe never responded back to me.

If anyone knows how to reach him and ask about creating a New 2016 Logo, please do.

The Etcher is just waiting for the Template, to start creating the Mugs.

OR, if anyone else wants to take the task on making a/the 2016 Logo...
That's unfortunate.. what program/format does your etcher need the file to be created in?

Updating this Template to say Third Annual SB 2016 Exchange.

I'm having him try and Manipulate it, but since he does not have the Original, he is trying to Re-create/Create a New One.

Anyone?
Does he have an old file in email or anything that we could work with? I could maybe take a look at it

My package arrived yesterday but I do not have time to do it justice until tomorrow so I'll be shipping and showing on Wednesday

I'll text Manny
7if70q.jpg

John00 John00 went HAM.

View media item 2252725
View media item 2252726
View media item 2252727
He also somehow managed to find out that LeBron was supposed to go to the same high school as me before he open-enrolled to St. V-M, "but that shouldn't stop you from seeing him", so he got me Cavs tickets...oh, and tickets to see the Browns on Christmas Eve.

THANK YOU SANTA, YOU DA MAN!

Amazing package. Wouldn't expect anything other than that from 00. Also worth mentioning that rap deserves that super amazing package. Love
Seeing someone who helps out so much get rewarded at the end of the year so nicely!

He also somehow managed to find out that LeBron was supposed to go to the same high school as me before he open-enrolled to St. V-M, "but that shouldn't stop you from seeing him", so he got me Cavs tickets...oh, and tickets to see the Browns on Christmas Eve.

THANK YOU SANTA, YOU DA MAN!

I'm glad you liked what I got! I did lots of research! Enjoy it all my friend! You're a good dude!

Back
Top Bottom