3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Just went through this thread 

Yall secret santa is POPPIN 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Just went through this thread 

Yall secret santa is POPPIN 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
I'm actually really proud of everyone and how it all went down.

Of the remaining 5 people who have not had their gift delivered (out of 32), 4 are in the mail. That means as of right now, if the last dude flakes, we got 31/32 which is near 100%!! I know the Supreme Exchange didn't work so well, but combine our success rate with our nifty custom mugs and I think we straight up owned the Holidays.

Of the remaining 5 people who have not had their gift delivered (out of 32), 4 are in the mail. That means as of right now, if the last dude flakes, we got 31/32 which is near 100%!! I know the Supreme Exchange didn't work so well, but combine our success rate with our nifty custom mugs and I think we straight up owned the Holidays.
Yea for an online forum SS, this is truly incredible

Im in the NT SS this year

Next im all the way in with this one as well, it thats alright. Especially if youre heading it.

Those Mugs doe 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Of the remaining 5 people who have not had their gift delivered (out of 32), 4 are in the mail. That means as of right now, if the last dude flakes, we got 31/32 which is near 100%!! I know the Supreme Exchange didn't work so well, but combine our success rate with our nifty custom mugs and I think we straight up owned the Holidays
I agree 100% and I'm willing to bet that we will meet that 100% with this great group!  You did a great job organizing this exchange @DanVSMan, also @Dcypoe81  with the graphics and @ATs Kicks  with the mugs which I think really stole the show!  I gotta say, I can't wait til next year!!!

Mugs anyone?

I will do my best to get these all out this weekend!

But can't make any promises, since I have a very busy weekend.

But I will get them out to you as soon as possible.

I hope you all enjoy them!

Sorry, Everybody, I wasn't able to send them all out this weekend.
I did send some out though, just not all of them.
I will do my best to send them all out this week!

Yea for an online forum SS, this is truly incredible

Im in the NT SS this year

Next im all the way in with this one as well, it thats alright. Especially if youre heading it.

Those Mugs doe 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
We'd be more than happy to have you next year! The more the merrier.

This is my 1st time participating in any Secret Santa / Gift Exchange on NT.  Any other "1st Timers"? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Veddy nice rillo

The Etcher/Artist was really surprised and excited that I ordered that many.
He didn't think that I was serious that I was going to order over 10 or 15.
He said that he was happy to hear that people liked them as much as they did.

Last edited:

No doubt!  You did a great job with the orginization of this @DanVSMan, also @Dcypoe81  with the graphics and 

This is my 1st time participating in any Secret Santa / Gift Exchange on NT.  Any other "1st Timers"? 
nerd.gif
1st time here as well, great experience!

My first time as well n very happy actually got the shoes on now that I got lol and I no it's comin I can't wait

This is my 1st time participating in any Secret Santa / Gift Exchange on NT.  Any other "1st Timers"? :nerd:

My first time as well... I really can't see it working in many threads, shoot, most threads are around for about a month or so then gone

Back
Top Bottom