3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Yeah guys, I'll run again this year. I just don't want to participate due to a variety of factors that mostly include my just having moved to Colorado and so my SB collection is all back in CT. Nothing to give unless I buy. Down to do the setup. I figure I'll aim for November 1 or earlier and we'll make the official deadline December 15 with an absolute cutoff of the 24 (for all you slackers out there). Been a busy year, and I've been fairly absent on NT, but I still got love for the SB thread and I'll be happy to make the SS work again this year.

Yeah guys, I'll run again this year. I just don't want to participate due to a variety of factors that mostly include my just having moved to Colorado and so my SB collection is all back in CT. Nothing to give unless I buy. Down to do the setup. I figure I'll aim for November 1 or earlier and we'll make the official deadline December 15 with an absolute cutoff of the 24 (for all you slackers out there). Been a busy year, and I've been fairly absent on NT, but I still got love for the SB thread and I'll be happy to make the SS work again this year.

The Real MVP

237.gif

Alright, the information I need from everyone in a PM is as follows:

1) Name / Address
2) Shoe Size ONLY
3) New / Used Preference - Some people NEED to have new kicks, others will only tolerate 9/10+, and a few will rock any old thing that smells like socks. Please tell me where you fall.
4) Social Media accounts (OPTIONAL - will help your secret santa pick something good for you)
5) Any other miscellaneous info regarding your style, preferences etc. This info will go directly to your secret santa to help them pick. Again, OPTIONAL. 

Once I have all the information, I will assign Secret Santas and will make a deadline. Remember, because we are sorting by shoe sizes only this year, no one will have to gift the person they are gifting. Keeps it mysterious! Get ready gents!

SIDE NOTE: If you haven't been in the exchange before or I don't recognize you, I will be deciding on whether or not you can join based off of whether there are enough people to do a "First-Timer Secret Santa." This will be done to protect the OG's from BS.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, and apologies. I went through some of the pictures posted for people posting arrivals and departures from last year.

Time to submit y'alls info if you want to participate this year!

@osyrhiz  @Dcypoe81@rapcoz2134  @void4114  @mints  @eskymosteez  @MaladeeN  @civickid96  @hadowajp  @SoleReaver  @mindbenda8816  @MakeSomeRice  @John00  @murasaki  @GhostManQ  @bballermarkie  @Sipy  @theLtrain  @mczoot  @treballar  @jkitty  @ATs Kicks

and not sure if he was in last year but always contributes: @shoreguy85

Sorry for the blow up if you aren't interested. 

Thanks for pinging me @CarolinaKickG, repped

Been busy as hell in my personal life, and haven't been on NT much. Gonna try to be a little more active

Stoked for this! PM sent

im in, i got something i can put together. i havent been around much with life happening but nothing negative, all positive, marriage, home renovations and building a ratrod, along with finding a new job. but i got something i know someone could use or might want.

Yup I got some stuff lying around people will like. Or if they only want DS I should be able to oblige as well. Might go big this year

Back
Top Bottom