3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

im in, i got something i can put together. i havent been around much with life happening but nothing negative, all positive, marriage, home renovations and building a ratrod, along with finding a new job. but i got something i know someone could use or might want.
Know absolutely zero about cars, but have enjoyed the random IG pics you've posted here and there on that project btw.

yea, @CarolinaKickG thats on the back burner till the basement is finished, just collecting parts for it. gotta get that done before i have any kids.

been selling some of the kicks to fund the project. but still looking for older gems if you know what i mean..

I want to reiterate that I will not be participating this year but I'm glad so many people are back in. Expect PM's to go back out once we stop getting new requests in. I'll post about it.

Hi guys,

Still waiting on more participants. Looks like 16 or 17 at this point? We've had 30 in past years and that seemed like a good number. Will hold out another day or two but I want to get this rolling for all of you. Will update soon.

Yes, but honestly, it's getting late. I will try to have all the participants matched up tonight. I can't wait any longer. We have roughly 20 participants now. Down 50% from last year but no biggie. We'll make it work.

Yes, but honestly, it's getting late. I will try to have all the participants matched up tonight. I can't wait any longer. We have roughly 20 participants now. Down 50% from last year but no biggie. We'll make it work.

Awesome!

Alright, after a few short delays because I'm a busy *******, I expect to send out PM's (FINALLY) tomorrow night. Working on the spreadsheet now and matchups will be made tonight. Expect a little gift in your inbox tomorrow gents! And I know we usually do a near Christmas deadline, most of you guys probably don't even celebrate Christmas lol so we can extend the deadline assuming there is enough desire to do so. Let me know what ya think.

Thanks, Dan. Cool with extension if needed, but I won't personally need it. I'll get mine out before the holiday

Thanks Dan. I'll probably have mine out around Thanksgiving but I'm okay if some people want or need more time. I'd imagine the box series will be a popular exchange item haha

Ok guys. Matchups are BASICALLY made. Just waiting on info for a few of you who didn't provide shoe sizes! Once I get that we're in it!

Back
Top Bottom