3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Dope Box!!!

My SS got me some Nike Socks, Stickers, Lakers(Magic and Worthy) and Shaq Basketball cards, Coffee, and Best of All...Some Guinness Dunk Highs!
I am so Happy to have these in my Possession Again!
Funny thing is that I gave mine away this year to someone, and although I know it was a good gesture, I sort of regretted giving these particular dunks away.
But, obviously these things happen for a reason and I now have a New Pair to Rock!

View media item 2268704View media item 2268705
Thanks so much cool cool !!!!!

ats kicks ats kicks funny how things work out sometimes haha. Hope the coffee didn't stink up the socks.

Disclosure on the opened coffee bag - those were home roasted less then a week ago. Ethiopian. Hope u like!

Happy Holidays everyone!

I got my package yesterday but had a bout with some food poisoning yesterday so I didn't get to take pics.  I will do say today when I get home.  I can say this though, pleasantly surprised @bballermarkie  !!!

2579901-1048965962-ZjrAg.gif

Last edited:
mczoot mczoot You straight up killed it

View media item 2270415First of all having everything individually wrapped was such a nice touch. Really made it feel like Christmas.

View media item 2270416Then for the actual stuff I'm wicked impressed. The SB shirt is very dope and the 3D printed AJ1 is gonna get hung from my mirror in my car.

As for the kicks I wouldn't have even known they were worn if you hadn't said it in your letter.

Very happy to have gotten you again. Thank you brother

mczoot mczoot You straight up killed it

View media item 2270415First of all having everything individually wrapped was such a nice touch. Really made it feel like Christmas.

View media item 2270416Then for the actual stuff I'm wicked impressed. The SB shirt is very dope and the 3D printed AJ1 is gonna get hung from my mirror in my car.

As for the kicks I wouldn't have even known they were worn if you hadn't said it in your letter.

Very happy to have gotten you again. Thank you brother
View media item 2270939

I was Lucky enough to have had 2 SS this year...
View media item 2270940Which means, Boxes will arrive next week, after Christmas.

Also, with their Boxes they will be receiving the Third Annual SB NikeTalk Mug! (Reason it took me so long to send them out.)
Working with the Engraver, we were able to manipulate/create a New Logo; Looks the same as the previous, just Updated.

BUT, I will be on vacation until January to take any orders.
BUT, I will leave the Information below for those that are interested, and will have them filled after my return.

View media item 2270983For those interested, PM me your Name, Address, and what you want on the Handle: Niketalk Name, Real Name, or Something else?

I will send you my Pay Pal information.

Total Price will be $20.

I will start sending them out, as I get paid.

Back
Top Bottom