3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

OGGjdgT.gif

I'm not participating, no. But it depends on the spectrum of entries. If I get 8 size 13's, it'll be easy. 1 of each size, impossible.

So looks like all our sizes are 11-13 basically. Might be able to make this work. I know we are getting on late notice, but if you guys are down, I could try to get something done by tomorrow night. Will keep you updated.

So looks like all our sizes are 11-13 basically. Might be able to make this work. I know we are getting on late notice, but if you guys are down, I could try to get something done by tomorrow night. Will keep you updated.

Personally 10 seems like too few to make it really exciting. It’s also about seeing all the posts more than getting something for me.

I won’t be the one to prevent it from happening but if there’s an odd 12 number then I can volunteer to drop if needed.

Yeah I mean it is very small compared to previous years. I'll leave it up to you guys. In or out?

I’m in fasho.

It doesn’t need to have an even number of each size, since you can round robin them. ie I get Kamil, Kamil gets Mark, Mark gets me.

Back
Top Bottom