4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Damn, dudes really going in on Punk. What he did was completely unprofessional but ya'll are acting like he didn't bring a majority of us back to wrestling. 
But he also held up wrestling. With his Ego gone, new stars gon shine boss. Aint nobody bigger than the show.

I'm sure if he comes back he'll get a better response from the crowd than Batista lol I see him coming back heel tho

Side note and has nothing to do with wrestling but does anyone here watching being human?

But he also held up wrestling. With his Ego gone, new stars gon shine boss. Aint nobody bigger than the show.
How exactly did he hold up wrestling? Not like the day he left no one wrestled he just put creative on the hotspot to actually use the talents of superstars rather than rely on star power all the time

Last edited:
Without competition guys can't really stand for anything anymore. Business is in a worse place. Do what you gotta do Punk :smokin

Pretty solid Raw...was legit nervous DB would lose :lol:

How exactly did he hold up wrestling? Not like the day he left no one wrestled he just put creative on the hotspot to actually use the talents of superstars rather than rely on star power all the time

Exactly. No wrestler is bigger than the company, but to say Punk leaving didn't cause the writers and stuff to scramble is pretty silly. Let's not act like this outcome was HHH's original master plan. Punk leaving forced the HHH/Vince and the creative team to *gasps* try to be creative. You had the logic of Bryan winning, and you had all the twists and turns leading up to that. Can't really complain.

Ps been fun coming back to the wrestling thread. It's been a long time. Il probably watch through SS and go back to watching my old 'tapes'. One thing I do know these faction wars make me long for War Games. Bring it back WWE

Bryan woke up from his nap
Paige is the only one who has a chance to do something on the main roster of the people tonight, and she's a Divas, so her impact is limited at best.

Didn't you say the Wyatts would be a dud as well? You really have to start giving things a chance before burying it #NTWTShovel

Last edited:

How exactly did he hold up wrestling? Yall act like Punk didn't fight for guys like Daniel Bryan and Antonio Cesaro. Yall acting like he didnt want to fight for change. He's gone for a few month and he's gone sour. If he comes back, yall gonna mark out for him. 

Without all the work that Punk did in 2011, I'm willing to bet D-Bry wouldn't be champion right now.

I dont even bother arguing with ppl, they just gon stand by what they believe in. Its pointless, everyone is entitled to thier opinion on his situation. I understand both sides BUT I'm sticking to my opinion on it, see? :D

Can't wait to see everyone back on the Punkwagon when he makes his triumphant return.

I hope he's booked as a mega heel, making it all about him, kinda like HHH

He cost AJ her Divas title.

**** Punk
AJ def. doesn't give a damn about that title after that engagement announcement 
laugh.gif
 She fulfilled her lifelong dream of being Lita and banging Punk. Surprised she ain't get a Pepsi tat yet

Like I said before, Punk was completely unprofessional and the CM Punk chants during other people's matches are disrespectful. But I'm not going to dismiss the legacy he left behind. 

Like I said before, Punk was completely unprofessional and the CM Punk chants during other people's matches are disrespectful. But I'm not going to dismiss the legacy he left behind. 

All the rumors that he was unprofessional are just that. Rumors.

Would/did you say the same about Austin when he walked out ? (Actually curious not being a jerk)

Back
Top Bottom