4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

ZaZaeDJ.gif

yoooo, where is that from? :lol:

Does anyone know if the full show is on the YouTube yet? I'm not actively reading this thread until after I watch it.

Wasnt it said that they were gonna hold off on bringing up people from NXT? Not that I'm complaining, because we get to see some fresh faces. Want to see how Zayn and Graves perform on the big stage.

Listened to the MLW podcast yesterday and Court believes that only a certain few knew that Taker was going to lose, stating that the graphic for 21-1 isnt something that can be done in an instant. Konnan and MSL believe otherwise, but we'll see how it pans out in the weeks to come.

Is it me or watching AJ when she's on the mic, she tries to emulate Punk when he's on the mic, especially when she enunciates words? Shouldve been a non title match between Paige and AJ at first. I'm sure there are people who were asking themselves who this was walking down the ramp. BTW, isnt she a heel in NXT?

AJ has def.been influenced by Punk. Just wish she didn't refer to herself as a diva and instead women's wrestler. Can't stand that diva ****. These are female wrestlers, if we're not gonna have bra and panties matches, stop subjugating them.

What if Punk just wanted to get married? He then asked to leave so that he wouldn't be involved in a mass storyline. His contract is up in July anyway plenty of time to do what he has to do and return.

According to The Wrestling Observer, the reason why something seemed very off about The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania 30 is because Undertaker is being described as having no idea what they were doing in the ring, and had to rely on Lesnar to carry the match.

This is a result of Undertaker suffering a concussion during the match, and while it remains unclear exactly when 'Taker suffered the injury, it's believed to have happened during the single leg takedown maneuver.

That Heyman promo was epic.  I knew he would deliver, but he exceeded my expectations.  That was on some Rock in Toronto type ish.  Toying with the crowd.  Legendary.  Always been a Heyman fanboy since ECW.  I have no shame in admitting that. 
laugh.gif

Of all the things I was excited about, what really got me hyped was BNB doing his thing :lol:

Man the crowd was behind him! I do hope he's about to get a push from this.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at Lesnar pinning a fake Undertaker & him thinking bout goin to TNA :lol:
That article is pure lulz

Back
Top Bottom