4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

The winner of the Andre the Giant Battle Royale gets the winner of the Divas match

no holds barred, lingerie match, bra and panties match, hardcore

Last edited:
They acting like this Andre trophy the Stanley Cup

At least it's being made a big deal. I'm pulling for Ziggler just cause chose him in the contest and it would be a good fit, but I hope Hunico, Titus, and Brodus Clay gets some type of shine as well.

There really should be something else on the line in this Andre The Giant Battle Royal... a trophy? Who cares? It better be something like the King of The Ring winner in the sense that the winner is being prepared for a push.
It's so obvious who's gonna win the battle royal, brother.

At least it's being made a big deal. I'm pulling for Ziggler just cause chose him in the contest and it would be a good fit, but I hope Hunico, Titus, and Brodus Clay gets some type of shine as well.
man i picked ShameUs...i dont want him to win it tho 
laugh.gif

Not realistic for Taker to beat Brock. Wait for it... After Brock hits the F5, about to pin Taker... lights go out. Sting shows up in the ring with a bat. Beats the S#@$ out of Brock while the ref is down. Taker covers and wins. Sting tells taker that the only reason he won was because of him. Wants him next year at Mania for his last match. Drops Mic.

So I'm watching this 2 hour preview special with lil man and they was asking what was your favorite wrestlemania moment.

Since I've been an Undertaker fan since I was a kid growing up mine was easily Wrestlemania 13 when he beat Sid to win his first Championship since 1991.

What was yours?
Taker going back to the 'Western' look for WM 13 was 
nthat.gif

I think my favorite was the buildup to && the WM XIV match between Taker && Kane. Specifically UT's entrance that night...even though he's had 'better' ones, in terms of coming from under the stage, having the 'souls' grasp at him as he enters the arena, etc...none can touch the magnitude of his XIV entrance IMO. And that match told a heck of a story as well...being 7 at the time, I was SO captivated by it all.

Was the first WM I vividly remember watching live, so I'm kinda biased to that one...though the relief that I felt when Taker finally beat Shawn at WM 25 is right up there. Don't think I've seen a better WM match than that one.

Not realistic for Taker to beat Brock. Wait for it... After Brock hits the F5, about to pin Taker... lights go out. Sting shows up in the ring with a bat. Beats the S#@$ out of Brock while the ref is down. Taker covers and wins. Sting tells taker that the only reason he won was because of him. Wants him next year at Mania for his last match. Drops Mic.
Then you'd have to build Lesnar into a program w/Sting tho.

We should have a drinking game for how many times they say "WWE Network" tonight.

I should have went with that idea of wanting to be a commentator/interviewer as a kid so I could be there.

Back
Top Bottom