4 Chicken Wing w. Pork Fried Rice

I haven't eaten this in a year. But...
3396704357_3b9798339d.jpg

Damn, that look good.
embarassed.gif

Any other guilty pleasures?

love those chinese fried chicken best black+asian combo since tiger woods or is it the other way around?

love those chinese fried chicken best black+asian combo since tiger woods or is it the other way around?

the most satisfying meal a hungry high schooler could ask for back in the day...this + 50 cent tropical fantasy = feast.

and now i can't believe i used to eat this filth every other day...smh.

the most satisfying meal a hungry high schooler could ask for back in the day...this + 50 cent tropical fantasy = feast.

and now i can't believe i used to eat this filth every other day...smh.

ditch the chicken wings, add chopped/seasoned boneless thighs, pour some white sauce on that (nh) and you're set.
pimp.gif

ditch the chicken wings, add chopped/seasoned boneless thighs, pour some white sauce on that (nh) and you're set.
pimp.gif

there is this chinese spot in corona where i get boneless honey ribs with pork fried rice, then i pour hot sauce all over the honey ribs and the rice and mix it in. it is soooo amazing
pimp.gif
hat
pimp.gif

there is this chinese spot in corona where i get boneless honey ribs with pork fried rice, then i pour hot sauce all over the honey ribs and the rice and mix it in. it is soooo amazing
pimp.gif
hat
pimp.gif

That looks good OP, but you need to @%@% with some Tonkatsu. Same concept, except it's a breaded chicken/pork cut into strips served with rice and sauce. If you have a "Hawaii BBQ" around your area go check it out, or any Japanese resto. You'll thank me later. If i could post a damn pic i would. NO pic button! !$% yuku

Back
Top Bottom