4-Year-Old Foils Home Invasion Plot

Were the snipers necessary? This mother****** "stole" some mario games, some COD, and some Miley Cyrus songs, and they pulled a Socom :rofl:
Police dirty

Last edited:
This is like a real life Chapelle sketch.

-white kids steal **** kids obviously would steal

-blame grown black man

-sniper

SAD

Dudes catching those real feels in here
laugh.gif

Dudes catching those real feels in here :lol:
our feels are caught when a block man's life was almost ruined due to white privilege that's recognized by a 17 year old girl.

Your feels flow when a one minute preview of a satirical comedy movie makes light of white privilege....

Seems legit .

our feels are caught when a block man's life was almost ruined due to white privilege that's recognized by a 17 year old girl.

Your feels flow when a one minute preview of a satirical comedy movie makes light of white privilege....

Seems legit .
No feelings caught at all in reference to the movie I was just stating the obvious that it wont make much money in terms of ticket sales
wink.gif
, in terms of this story just making an observation.

-stayblessed

I'd be looking to sue the **** outta that babysitters family...

Dude seriously could've lost his life.

Wisconsin takes L (and I'm from Milwaukee)

What fontaine fontaine said was so true though.

Dude could have lost his life.

Think of all of the minorities that got blamed for stuff committed by others :smh:

They didn't look through his house to find the items or nothing.

What if that little girl didn't come forward?

They would have grilled him until they got a confession.

Humans know no color and are not bounded by the shade of their skin.

This is a perfect example that racism is instilled and not naturally within us.

nah racist arouse me.......exactly why I like busting in yall women.......knowing her great grandfather is rolling in his grave is such a great feeling 

View media item 451416
:rofl:

+1

This is a perfect example that racism is instilled and not naturally within us.

Definitely agreed.

Props to the little girl. I hope the guy files a civil suit against that family. That's just plain ridiculous.

:smh: Couldn't have said it any better.

She won't even see any real punishment from this either.

The brotha could have lost his life all while being completely innocent because of her lies.
I mean what do you consider real punishment?

I'd like to see real prison time.

And I'd like to see him sue her.

I'd also like to see her name and face published in the media. After all, the little 4 year old girl's face was shown, the innocent man's face was shown, they should show her identity too, so that the whole world knows who this fraud is.

mean.gif
Couldn't have said it any better.

She won't even see any real punishment from this either.

The brotha could have lost his life all while being completely innocent because of her lies.
I mean what do you consider real punishment?

I'd also like to see her name and face published in the media. After all, the little 4 year old girl's face was shown, the innocent man's face was shown, they should show her identity too, so that the whole world knows who this fraud is.
Man, if I was that dude I would definitely lawyer up and hit her with the litigation

nah racist arouse me.......exactly why I like busting in yall women.......knowing her great grandfather is rolling in his grave is such a great feeling
This is small level thinking , but whatever gets you through your day. After those minutes of enjoyment that experience you go back to your normal life, don't think pappy is that concerned. Not even really taking up for either side, and the fact that you said "yall", would include me and thats not me. Just making some observations young blood.

How old is she? Isn't she getting tried as an adult? I dunno about the suing part, she doesn't sound like the type who has any money to give hence her stealing.

she's 17, and her boyfriend and his friend are 16. They're minors and white so they probably won't have any real consequences

How old is she? Isn't she getting tried as an adult? I dunno about the suing part, she doesn't sound like the type who has any money to give hence her stealing.

she's 17, and her boyfriend and his friend are 16. They're minors and white so they probably won't have any real consequences

I know being 17, and the other kids are 16, but my theory is, there needs to be some provision for situations like this. It's one thing if they were the victim, but they committed crimes which could have led to the death of a man. But the witness who is FOUR has her identity published, as the same with the innocent victim. :smh:

Frustrating situation...

Last edited:
..This is a damn shame :smh:

Even just thinking of her reasoning and the fact that "black man" + scapegoat are almost synonymous makes me sad..

Why sue the family though? Sue the babysitter and robbers' fam.

Seems like the default answer for staged crimes/robberies is that a black guy did it.

Why sue the family though? Sue the babysitter and robbers' fam.

Seems like the default answer for staged crimes/robberies is that a black guy did it.

its ironic because if she would've said white guys did it, they would have kinda gotten away with it. Maybe not in the long run tho

Back
Top Bottom