49ers fan punked by cute New Orleans Superbowl reporter on Live TV vol. STD

That was no ether...

reporter just made some stuff up like if she personally got attacked or something..

Made a lie on the spot. Like someone said.. it was really corny and I would dare say unprofessional.

"report on STD's" :stoneface:

both birds are lame

Lol that reporter was slick too bad that chick she interviewed wasn't more boxed for she would have said yes to the std question

That was no ether...

reporter just made some stuff up like if she personally got attacked or something..

Made a lie on the spot. Like someone said.. it was really corny and I would dare say unprofessional.

"report on STD's"
indifferent.gif

both birds are lame
She was doing her job and a lame attention seeker jumped "all in the camera" like Puffy.  So she gave her the attention she wanted.  That my friend is Ether.  Quick thinking and sharp humor.

That was no ether...

"report on STD's" :stoneface:

both birds are lame

She was doing her job and a lame attention seeker jumped "all in the camera" like Puffy.  So she gave her the attention she wanted.  That my friend is Ether.  Quick thinking and sharp humor.

Reporter seemed mad they had her with the "zombies"

so people tuning in at that moment would hear the reporter and her STD segment she just made up. She saw the drunk chick and in her mind assumed "std".

Im sure her superiors were impressed.... not

Chick got clowned. The reporter was probably mad that she had that assignment. Anyone that's been to Bourbon St. knows that it gets out of hand on a normal day :lol:

Reporter seemed mad they had her with the "zombies"

so people tuning in at that moment would hear the reporter and her STD segment she just made up. She saw the drunk chick and in her mind assumed "std".

Im sure her superiors were impressed.... not

I think you're reading into it a TAD too much.

reporter corny.....and if the cameras weren't rolling she would've been hushed mouth....rolling camera was her insurance...I'd **** her tho 
Said the same thing. If that camera wasn't there...homegirl would have slid her ***

If she was clever tho she would have came back with "I got it from your dad" or some ****.

Last edited:
Yeah that was completely unprofessional and something she should be fired over, especially if it was on live TV.

And it's not because I'm a niner fan because I thought it was pretty funny..

Last edited:
So...as a professional, you're supposed to just let people bum rush your segment?

Notice she said, "You can see what I've been dealing with.." as in that wasn't the first time that night someone did that.

Last edited:
So...as a professional, you're supposed to just let people bum rush your segment?

Notice she said, "You can see what I've been dealing with.." as in that wasn't the first time that night someone did that.

What she did was unprofessional and childish. You guys think she's the fist reporter to deal with drunk people? I have never in my life seen ANY legitimate reporter respond that childishly to something on air. It reminded me of a teenage girl who can't control her emotions, not a grown professional reporter on live TV. If she can't get her emotional outbursts in check she might want to consider another profession.

Think of it like this, what if that drunk girl just decided to lay her out after the STD comment? What if her comment would have led to an altercation? She can't stoop down to the level of some drunk chick on the street. As a news station i wouldn't want someone like that. She's an extension of her employer and If I was her boss I would have to let her go.

Last edited:
punked? "niner" fan? lol punked is what we did to the aints last and this year. watch as the empire takes over the aints and their stadium after we handed them another L. Who dat? WE DAT BREH.

[]O]

you're so cool...isn't san francisco the city of fruits and nuts?

can't wait to hit bourbon street next week for mardi gras :smokin

What she did was unprofessional and childish. You guys think she's the fist reporter to deal with drunk people? I have never in my life seen ANY legitimate reporter respond that childishly to something on air. It reminded me of a teenage girl who can't control her emotions, not a grown professional reporter on live TV. If she can't get her emotional outbursts in check she might want to consider another profession.
indifferent.gif

reporter corny.....and if the cameras weren't rolling she would've been hushed mouth....rolling camera was her insurance...I'd **** her tho 

Said the same thing. If that camera wasn't there...homegirl would have slid her ***

If she was clever tho she would have came back with "I got it from your dad" or some ****.

You are exactly right. We all know 49er fans are proud about being known to stab other people over... Nothing

Damn son how you gonna look so deep at it? She needs to rethink her career? :lol: :lol:

Yall take **** to seriously sometimes

If the camera wasn't there, she wouldn't be there in the 1st place. She's a reporter, it's her job to be filmed reporting.

"I got it from your dad" is clever now? :lol:

Have you ever been to Bourbon St? What you're saying is so much easier said than done, especially buy a guy.

Again, so shes supposed to let drunk people run over her all night long? How would you have handled the situation?

Back
Top Bottom