4lab1 quickstrike 11/sep/14

the orion 7s look like original 1s from 1984 compared to these bruh lol

You don't mean that.

There is nothing positive about the Orion VII's. Even with these as a base of comparison. But let's not digress...These are horrible.

Probably not but Jordan1's are famous as skate shoes, and if you look close at the netting, it's very easy to see that it will break away from the super easy.
If you have netting all over a shoe it opens the shoe up to so being so much lore likely it will break the netting.

I don't see why the netting breaking away is too hard to see happening.

If it was designed that way, then something cool might be under it. There's no way that netting will last longer than a few wears. It's just not possible. It will break.
It's hard for us to see that happening because we aren't ******ed.

Burn these ugly shoes JB. Horrible design. Please put the AJ 1s back in the volt for at least four years. You already ruined that AJ 1 by making the desirable OGs limited and the ugly one easy to get. Not to mention the endless fusions of mids.

Burn these ugly shoes JB. Horrible design. Please put the AJ 1s back in the volt for at least four years. You already ruined that AJ 1 by making the desirable OGs limited and the ugly one easy to get. Not to mention the endless fusions of mids.
agreed...just after they make the chicago 1s properly and a general release

It's hard for us to see that happening because we aren't ******ed.
right? those stupid sb's got dude in here thinking about conjuring up OG's from the most random crap.
roll.gif
come on now.

Yeah put em back in the "volt"

I wish all releases were like this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I added to cart out of boredom after the countdown and I just received an email saying I left something in my cart.... 
nerd.gif

Might cop if I see these for the low at the outlet. Paying retail on these is a no go

I'm actually really looking forward to my pair arriving from NDC. So far the lab series has been the best quality Jordan releases in the past 4 to 5 years and are the only ones coming close to the quality of other brands lately.

Would cop the black version if prices drop down to $150 or below , def cop if $135

Back
Top Bottom