5 people get BOTULISM from gas station nachos Vol. Cali.

I usually hit up 7-11 for their hotdog + big gulp deal. Not bad really.

Oh! and Am-Pm has some bomb *** bbq pork sandwiches. Waaaay better than those overrated McDonald's McRib.

Ate some taquitos and wings from 7-11 once... :smh:

Not the move. :x I was a damn Nutella dispenser after that.

What is Botulsm? That sounds like something ****** shouldn't even be still catching in 2017. Them nachos must have a best if used by date in the late 1800s or something.

What is Botulsm? That sounds like something ****** shouldn't even be still catching in 2017. Them nachos must have a best if used by date in the late 1800s or something.

Stuff people pay doctors to inject into their face to look young frozen. :smh: :lol:

Type A & B is used medically but can still cause disease in humans.

Type E and or F is what these people caught from the nacho cheese.

Botulism is a rare and potentially fatal illness caused by a toxin, produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.

Prevention is primarily by proper food preparation. The toxin, though not the organism, is destroyed by heating it to more than 85 °C (185 °F) for longer than 5 minutes. Honey can contain the organism, and for this reason, honey should not be fed to children under 12 months.

Last edited:
Why are cats not getting ice cream from the "ice cream trucks"?

Is something wrong with the ice cream?

RIP Fast Gourmet at the Valero in DC :frown:

Last edited:
when my citgo changed its name they start servin nachos, pizza, puffs, wings, ect. they real life in competition in with the gyro n wing joints now lol

In fact doesn't honey itself have antibacterial properties, part of why so many FB doctor videos claim just it and ACV or lemon juice can cure anything

Only things i **** with at gas stations is blunts, gambling machine, and after hours drank.

Back
Top Bottom