5 Reasons Why AZ Should be in Your Top 5 All Time...

A over Ghost?
eek.gif
To each his own, I guess.
laugh.gif

AZ is my favorite emcee by far right now, its more to it than just the flow even though his flow is so effortless as well as smooth.
When i was growing up i almost hated AZ, for one i didnt understand him and plus i dont think that i liked his voice so much.
After 9 Lives released he went up into my Top 5 catergory and around the time that AWOL dropped he ended up being my favorite.
Its like AZ style hasnt changed, its still in that whole 90s era and that is what i love because i grew up in that era.
Alot of emcees are starting to get that whole rockstar look now and that is cool however A still be fly and he dont even really do that to my knowledge.(hopefully i am right lol)

His wordplay is excellent most times and he reminds me alot of myself, he is low key and very humble.
It all depends on what you would prefer, some of my boys dont even care for AZ like that and think that he is totally garbage. I be ready to debate on thatnote however i have to remind myself that everyone has their own taste and sometimes if you cannot relate then you will not enjoy it! Nothing wrong with it,thats life.

1.) AZ
2.) Notorious BIG
3.) Nas
4.) Jay-Z
5.) Masta Ace

That is my top 5 list for right now, it changes every other week or so. Even though AZ is preferably my favorite his spot can still be taken.

Originally Posted by LB81986

Not in my top 5, more like top 15...but let me ask this, does anyone have information on his new album, Undeniable?? I thought it was supposed to drop tomorrow??
It sounds wack IMO..... But dude is in my top 5, I really enjoy his music....

top 5 is a strech but def top 10 listen to AWOL....thas my fav album from him...but then you got 9 lives...sosa..pieces of a man...come on his catalog is verydeep i could go on for days!

It's probably the same way you feel about AZ, but I'm just on the other side of the table.
I feel you on that...yeah that reason alone about how he birthed Emcee's is true why he would be placed higher then AZ...i almost forgot
pimp.gif

i'm an AZ fan, but really, he's lucky to make top 5...from Brooklyn.

Jay
Big
Mos
Ace
Kweli
Beastie Boys
Kane
KRS
etc.

AZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finesse

Most underate rapper of all time, this post is very appreciated. I dont do that list bs, but head to head, i will take az over most cats. Doe or Die isprobably one of my top 5 favorite albums.

Back
Top Bottom