5 years ago: AJ RETRO 2 - still wearing 'em, NT?

Still wearing my 2004 Retro XII for bball... still going strong with responsive Zoom!

I bought the Melo version about three months ago but haven't wore them yet. Might just keep them DS for another year then sell if I can find another pairto wear.

damn, can´t believe it´s all ready 5 years ago
I bought both OG colorways when they released in 2004
and they are still very fresh (pix had been taken last summer)

bought 3 pairs and returned 2
smh.gif

they look better to me these days

i remember when they first dropped back in 1986. i was blown away. at the time there wasn't a shoe like it in the market. it was great. and it's mysecond favorite jordan.

ive had this shoe so many times its a damn shame i dont have a pair now
smh.gif

had them like 4 different times from what i can remember

I still rock mine. They are unbelievable comfy. The only problem is some jean stains on the plastic on the heel...

battleground03- dope pic..

wish i coulda found a Black/Chrome pair when i was workin

YO!
94s are infinitely superior to these..
Definitely! Especially the lows. I hate the last retro low's. They messed up the "gills" on the back.
smh.gif

And Ben knows what's up. There was nothing like the II's, and thus are my favorite. No swoosh, no Jumpman.
pimp.gif
I should make a new NT account withthat as my user name.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

I remember coppin these in my senior year of high school. My local footaction had restocked these and I skipped 4th period and walked down the street to themall and copped 3 more. I got chrome 2s for days!!!

PS: Never build a Mall thats located 5 minutes walkin distance from a school...

yeah man, i still have mine as well. probably wore them twice. i just don't like how the plastic/rubber part is yellowing.

these are the only pair of jordans i want badly and havent had the oppourtunity to buy for a reasonable price. i hope they are in that slam dunk package thatis supposed to come out

haha, my boy wears these alot with his cargo shorts. what a show off. haha, jk. they look aight. i'd rather just look at them, than to have a pair. theyjust don't catch my eye like the rest of the j's out there.

Back
Top Bottom