50-40-90 is very rare... but what about 60-50-80?

He improves every year, but to see a 10% jump on 3 pointers? That's an insane improvement, even by Lebron's standards.

It's only been 10 games and while improvement is still expected, the percentages should dip.

that's implying that its impossible... and throwing the career numbers around isnt right b/c he's shot over 34 % ONE TIME while he was in cleveland...

his last shooting and three point percentage years since he joined the heat...

51 and 33
53 and 36
57 and 40...

and this year...

62 and 51...

i mean... dude improves every year
That 50% comes from a small sample size...  Over the course of the year he's always gonna shoot enough threes to be below 50%.  The only way for him to achieve that would be to almost strip the 3 from his arsenal, and just stop taking them.

that's implying that its impossible... and throwing the career numbers around isnt right b/c he's shot over 34 % ONE TIME while he was in cleveland...

his last shooting and three point percentage years since he joined the heat...

51 and 33
53 and 36
57 and 40...

and this year...

62 and 51...

i mean... dude improves every year

50% threes. Its been done 8 times in the history of the league. 8 times. And you're seriously talking about this 9 games into the season?

LeBron doesn't take that many threes compared to other players. 

He's only taken 29 threes so far. Just two or three bad nights and his percentage will plummet. It's too early to talk about this.

are people really trying to argue he can go 60 and 50 over 82 games ? ill bet anyone who thinks that 100$ straight up

despite a so-so start to the season, i think curry could go 50-40-90...not saying he will, but he could flirt with it.

No.

no way he is getting 60 or 50.... 80 possible.

Only person in the NBA who I see that can do that is Paul Pierce.

Back
Top Bottom