50 Cent brings out Meek Mill & Beefs with former friend Trav on stage

Its no beef just miscommunication thats it

Queens dudes always arguing and become friends again later

Nothin serious

If u dont think ross is responsible for meek being as big as he is idk what to tell u. I had flamers 3 n ****** use to clown me when they would hop in my whip calling him trash. Wale n french had their own thing but meek would've been stuck on grand hustle putting out random mixtapes noone would listen to like the rest of hustle gang.

"****** aint loyal b"..if im in meek shoes im ridin with the guy who put me in the position to be successful..I would feel some type of way if I was ross

Last edited:
Smh these dudes stay falling for Fif BS and it's so basic it's sickening same way he gassed jimmy up just to **** up Dipset :smh:

Meek my dude to I like seeing the youngins shine but he shoulda known better and him dapping up Fif don't look good pointblank and in entertainment perception is everything. He ain't gotta die for Rozay but that still don't mean it's cool to be cordial with his nemesis, he smarter than that or I thought he was.

its the principle though..when 50 beefed with jada the whole dblock rode with him..it should be the same thing here especially since ross is the reason dude's career is where its at

Last edited:
And that's why you don't run a business. Why do dudes keep talking about loyalty when it's a business. These aren't the streets. Him and Ross didn't grow up together. It's a totally different situation with Gunplay or Yayo.

What did loyalty get Peedi? What about Hot Rod? What about Bishop Lamont? What about GLC? What about Obie Trice?

And MMG is an imprint. All of that **** is under Atlantic, before Warner Bros. You're giving Ross way too much credit. Meek made himself hot with Dreamchasers. Wale worked his *** off to make himself hot. I don't think any rapper toured more in 2010 and 2011. Why hasn't Ross made Omarion, Stalley, or Teedra Moses hot?

Are you fighting for Jimmy Iovine? But dudes are supposed to risk their life for Rick Ross? You think 50 is shooting someone for Jimmy? Because that's his boss.
Cam and Jim had friction anyway. The 50/Cam situation just brought it to the forefront.
son, rick ross flew out to philly to get this dusty fuzzy braid havin *** dude, got him a proper haircut, and flew him back to mia to his home and signed him. surprised with a nice *** rolex with the black diamonds
sick.gif
and a chain. this dude meek mills couldnt even get braids with designs his **** was straight to the back. and yall talkin about "he was gonna blow anyway"

and if you wouldnt ride for a dude who showed you love like that youre a snake. atlantic and warner bros arent choosing these artist. ross and his a&r's are

He did an interview (maybe breakfast club or hot 97) and said he was cool with 50. I think 50 was gonna sign him at one point but I forgot why it didn't happen

Meek was with TI and Grand Hustle before he got locked up.

He would have been on eventually regardless, because he was the "hottest in the city"

And again, he's personally known 50 longer than Ross.

Meek was with T.I. for a hot second but obviously it didn't materialize into anything for him did it? T.I. probably would've actually stunted Meek's success based on the fact T.I. has always looked after his own career first..

Ross is more of a business minded person. He raps and is successful but puts these other dudes on to shine..and being the "hottest in the city" doesn't mean he would've had the same success he has now with Rick Ross...

Granted he may have known 50 longer, but if he was so likable and lucrative to 50 cent, he would've signed him long before Ross picked him up off the streets....again, Meek should be more aware of that IMO.

Juelz was in a video standing next to french montana knowing him and max used to clown him and jim calling them milli vanilli, thats worse than the meek situation
french ONLY had beef with jim, hell rell used to tell french "why you always wanna chill with me when you got beef with my *****

jim, that **** dont rock"

its all about where your morals are at. some people can be cool regardless of their associates beefing with eachother, and others

can't mess with cats cuz you deal with cats they dont deal with. master p said it in a interview, and 50 cent practices that within his

camp.

It's not even that serious, when was the last time 50 and Ross popped off about one another? I'm sure Ross would be more worried if he was daping Jeezy up. The business model has changed, you won't see a G-Unit vs Murder Ink or D-Block vs Rocafella anymore. The whole family vibe of a label turned into business first vibe. You can't talk about loyalty in Rap when certain artists don't see a penny in a royalty check (YMCMB). Anyways because of how much of a determint Gunplay was to the business for Ross, he had been on "MMG Affliate" status for a min now.

It's funny how dudes want him to be acting crazy in public, and then dudes would be calling him stupid and embarrassing.

But him trying to be peace maker is a bad look

You have to love rap fans :lol:

Meek talks that "real ***** ****" more than any rapper out lol..im not sayin he should circle the 40/40 like hell rell lol..just be loyal to your crew

son, rick ross flew out to philly to get this dusty fuzzy braid havin *** dude, got him a proper haircut, and flew him back to mia to his home and signed him. surprised with a nice *** rolex with the black diamonds
sick.gif
and a chain. this dude meek mills couldnt even get braids with designs his **** was straight to the back. and yall talkin about "he was gonna blow anyway"

and if you wouldnt ride for a dude who showed you love like that youre a snake. atlantic and warner bros arent choosing these artist. ross and his a&r's are
yup

noththeless they been making power moves
Meek talks that "real ***** ****" more than any rapper out lol..im not sayin he should circle the 40/40 like hell rell lol..just be loyal to your crew
At the end of the day its all about getting this paper and unity

I was going to say that Meek knew 50 before Ross so it's not a big deal for them to be dapping up until I remember 50/G-Unit has Gunplay's chain . . .

"And if them ****** snatch your chain, it's just only right that they keep it"
laugh.gif
mean.gif

There are definitely gonna be some vibes when he is back in the room with Ross, but moreso Gunplay . . . . dude already looks kind of . . . off . . .
laugh.gif

it would be cool to see a 50/ross track tho . . . doubt it will happen

Last edited:
i feel like this is just free publicity for Kidd Kidd's new mixtape dropping soon :smh:

Last edited:
I was going to say that Meek knew 50 before Ross so it's not a big deal for them to be dapping up until I remember 50/G-Unit has Gunplay's chain . . .​

"And if them ****** snatch your chain, it's just only right that they keep it" :lol: :smh:

There are definitely gonna be some vibes when he is back in the room with Ross, but moreso Gunplay . . . . dude already looks kind of . . . off . . . :lol:

it would be cool to see a 50/ross track tho . . . doubt it will happen​

Wait hold up? Is that a shot at Gunplay ?

I seen a comment that said " He's not talking about Gunplay getting his chain taken....Hes talking about how GBE Ballout took Soulja Boy's jesus piece and put it on worldstarhiphop"

Thats the same situation as Gunplay, idk if she shoulda said that

Last edited:
so if one of 50's ****** (during g unit's prime) did the same **** meek is doing now to anyone on murder inc, that would be ok, right?

smh in disgust at this lame *****. meek been a ho tho so i don't even know why i'm surprised.

so if one of 50's ****** (during g unit's prime) did the same **** meek is doing now to anyone on murder inc, that would be ok, right?

smh in disgust at this lame *****. meek been a ho tho so i don't even know why i'm surprised.
Lol you cant compare that murder inc beef to the ross one, that was real street ish and meek wasnt ross' day 1 dude like gunplay and wasnt around during the beef, so hes not gonna feel some type of way, but you can tell meek was looking cautious when he went up to dap fif

Back
Top Bottom