50 Cent Confronts Steve Stoute At NY Knicks Game

I guess Steve forgot what happened last time he talked slick...
hate-me-now-o.gif

Was he talking slick? If I recall he got smashed witht that bottle because Puff told him to delete the scene with him being hung on the cross and he didn't. When Puff saw it, he flipped out and handled it.

G-unit just had no drive, they were solid and would be a staple in rap at this point. Kinda speaks to 50s leadership abilities at that time though.

You can't put that all on 50, he did all he could for those dudes. If they didn't have the desire then what can he do? They are grown men who came from nothing, to having the world know their names. If they cant/wont parlay that into something more lucrative, especially after seeing the leader handle business then I don't know what to say.

Although I am curious about how much of that had to do with Fifty and his never ending beefs. Musically that could have slowed them down because nobody was trying to collab with them, which prevented them from having some amazing guest appearances. But business wise, I don't know.

I wonder what life is like for an extremely rich, angry dude with nothing to do.

This thread is showing it.

G unit was trash and so was the clothing. God damn those tank tops :smh:

Clothing yes, but Gunit was no where near being trash. Their mixtapes alone had a stronghold on hip hop. Jay even said it in his breakfast club interview. He warned his crew to get to work b/c Fifth was coming.

He got shot 9 times and lived

But your favorite rapper now was a cop :rolleyes

Exactly

a cop that fronts like his from the streets, make fake assassination plots and its struggling to sell records. smh

:lol: I don't like a lot of the things 50 does as an artist, but I respect the hell out of him as a business man. His business acumen is on point, and how could you expect less? He saw first hand how the industry really was after getting shot. It's like a person that is done dirty in a relationship, after that they approach things differently and make sure they don't get played again. It may come off as aggressive but it's self preservation for them.

Last edited:
50 had a lot of time to shine

but he shouldn't walk around thinking he is super relevant or something...just cause one has more money than ever doesn't mean one is as relevant as ever

& 50 will never be as important to hip hop as run dmc, thought i'd add that for some strange reason

50 should do standup comedy. He's legit hilarious. Imagine the stories he could tell. I remember watching the 1st Beef documentary years ago dying laughing at 50 talking about Ja being stuck in the hood and doing duets :rofl:

Seems like the die hard 50 fans get their jimmies rustled as easy as their favorite artist :lol:

For real though... 11yrs since In Da Club, Wangsta, P.I.M.P, etc... Feels were had :frown:

50 should do standup comedy. He's legit hilarious. Imagine the stories he could tell. I remember watching the 1st Beef documentary years ago dying laughing at 50 talking about Ja being stuck in the hood and doing duets
roll.gif
agreed..

When your enemies is saying that you re a real G, then you are a real G. Even dudes on the supreme team (queens gang from back in the day fif had problems with later on) says hes real, ppl think cuz you rich and got cameras on you 24/7 you re considered fake, there are some real people walking this planet...

Im a fan of 50, not a big fan, but I do give respect when its due

ill nvr forget when game said in an interview that 50 was a real dude, and that was during the peak of their problems with each other

Last edited:
Believe it or not but some people don't actually care what a rapper did in his prior life. Some people just see them as entertainers.

Believe it or not but some people don't actually care what a rapper did in his prior life. Some people just see them as entertainers.
Entertainers that just happen to have the most influence on culture right now. 

Everyone SHOULD care. Someone that can fabricate an entire lifestyle to sell art is a scumbag.

who respects him though? he only gets a pass because he's helping other people make money... but at the end of the day.. who is actually scared of beefing with him?
And his music is dope? As fake as he is he creates good music.

Man that dude wasn't even 21 yet when he did that brief stint as a correctional officer. Some of you are a trip...:lol:

The only thing I fault him with is lying about it when it initially leaked out. Should have addressed it from the jump and kept it moving. Dude is making music that people want to hear and that's all that matters right now.

The last two "gangster rappers" who actually tried to stay on that street stuff are both locked up. One doing life and one luckily escaping a life sentence. After all that gangster stuff Boosie spitted, dude couldn't even afford his own defense attorney without help. Nothing cool about that.

Anyways, 50 is cool in my book but dude needs to stop paying attention to what these other dudes out there doing/saying and get back to making good music to shut the critics up. Seems like he needs to humble himself a bit.

who respects him though? he only gets a pass because he's helping other people make money... but at the end of the day.. who is actually scared of beefing with him?

That's exactly what dude is talking about though. He said some people don't care about the rappers past or personal life, you proved his point

Back
Top Bottom