50 cent on power 105 interviews max b remy and pap

Max aint tryna go back 2 jail over no dumb s**t and I RESPECT dat cuz dude was facin 30 long... dudes lik Pap r hilarious 2 me... he takes on all this beef andstreet fights and wat not 4 Kay Slay and still has no album and his newer music is fallin off...Pap is n new beef/fight/diss every week I jus wish he'dmake music.... and 50 cent gets no respect from me after he dogged wayne and stunna b4 his album drop and now dat his joint platinum he "talkin I likewayne's music"??????? 50 is a joke no respect 4 him

^@#+* you talkin bout lol? Pap has only been in one 'rap beef' his whole career, and thats more on some real !%$@ than on wax...he's always beenthe one to talk down on that...'why make a song and put ya nickname on it...when I got a bullet wit ya government name on it?'.

Max B was talkin reckless about Slay, what, you expected Pap to be on some ho **** lol? Like 'nah thats been yall, aint got nothing to do withme'...lol. N's with ethics dont operate like that b... Max wasnt on no p*ssy **** tho, he stood his ground...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i don't know...i mean it sounded like Pap brought it but Max was like "it is what it is" - he ain't take it back or cop a plea

that " i didnt know that was ya man" sounded like a cop out..

there's a vid on thisis50.com....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ayo eggy

i don't know...i mean it sounded like Pap brought it but Max was like "it is what it is" - he ain't take it back or cop a plea

that aint what he said...he said i forgot...which is kinda understandable i mean the beef was with kay...not like he dissed pap then backed down when heseen him...IDK seems like as usual people reaching....

its like if you dissed whoo kid then seen 50 somewhere like wattup then 50 says naw remember u was dissing whoo kid dont say wattup to me
laugh.gif
-

that aint what he said...he said i forgot...which is kinda understandable i mean the beef was with kay...not like he dissed pap then backed down when he seen him...IDK seems like as usual people reaching....

its like if you dissed whoo kid then seen 50 somewhere like wattup then 50 says naw remember u was dissing whoo kid dont say wattup to me
laugh.gif
-

exactly...Max didnt back down, ninjas is reaching.

dont get it twisted max and pap both stay in the whip.
pimp.gif

that aint what he said...he said i forgot...which is kinda understandable i mean the beef was with kay...not like he dissed pap then backed down when he seen him...IDK seems like as usual people reaching....

laugh.gif
-

I guess
laugh.gif

Max b still that dude though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^@#+* you talkin bout lol? Pap has only been in one 'rap beef' his whole career, and thats more on some real !%$@ than on wax...he's always been the one to talk down on that...'why make a song and put ya nickname on it...when I got a bullet wit ya government name on it?'.

Max B was talkin reckless about Slay, what, you expected Pap to be on some ho **** lol? Like 'nah thats been yall, aint got nothing to do with me'...lol. N's with ethics dont operate like that b... Max wasnt on no p*ssy **** tho, he stood his ground...

Then pap got stole on by sumbody

Then pap supposely had his face cut

uncle murder got grazed, then pap dropped who shot ya

now dis, in lik a matter of 2 months and i onli heard lik one new joint from pap durin that time

I jus wish 4 an album from pap rather than youtube vids, blogs, and diss joints and stop wastin time, effort, and bars on wack dudes

papoose is wack.he had a buzz like 3 years ago but now its over.dude is finished.max b is still out on bail yall really think he gonna get into it with paplive on the radio?yall dudes are fools lol

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by TW3EK

ur not gettin a papoose album so keep dreamin...

smh.gif
sad 2 say but this may b true

no maybe about it... dudes like him arent meant to b mainstream... he'll only drop an album after he realizes it wont b on a major label...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

he'll only drop an album after he realizes it wont b on a major label...

exactly.
pap is trash in my opinion.none of his songs are hot to me and his voice is like a bug in my ear

Then pap got stole on by sumbody

Then pap supposely had his face cut

uncle murder got grazed, then pap dropped who shot ya

now dis, in lik a matter of 2 months and i onli heard lik one new joint from pap durin that time

I jus wish 4 an album from pap rather than youtube vids, blogs, and diss joints and stop wastin time, effort, and bars on wack dudes
you know what gettin stole on is? Pap got hit and back of the head and and swung around a pole...that Uncle Murder/Pap beef been on for over ayear now prolly...thats not something new. Thats the only diss record he dropped in his career, I feel you tho...I just hope you know him dropping an album isout of his control.

I think it was "slightly" but you gotta remember Max B is out on bail and is doing something with music he never dreamed of. on the last interviewhe thought they were gonna lock him up on his last court visit. so i dont blame dude at all.

Can't/didn't hear, but to people still waiting on Papoose album...why?

Twe3k is right that !%@#%@$ is going to be stuck getting fame on those Smack/Beef DVD's.

He has some alright stuff, but dude is no where near as good as some make him out to be.

^^no he wasnt..all Pap was ready to do was talk..if Pap really wanted to get busy he had plenty of time to do that..

instead he stayed at a safe distance,said his lil part and then was strong armed out of the studio by 50..

Man you could barely even hear Pap talkin in the background, he ain't want no problems.

Max: "U aint wanna do nothin 4 da bird go head wit dat",

Dudes is knockin Max cuz of wat Pap was sayin.... If max was really shook he wudda left the studio and if he was fake he wudda took it and made a scene andmade it bigger than wat it was.... Dude jus chilled 1 deep and finished his interview

Back
Top Bottom