50 Cent Shocking Tweet "I Don't Think I'm Gonna Live Much Longer" Vol. More Publicity?

Originally Posted by cartune

Fame is a *+###

Especially when gravity gets a hold of it

Dont be scared of the Fall

frown.gif
This is why American Gangster is a classic IMO. 

He's just genuinely pissed and emotional about his whole label situation mixed with the response he's been getting lately. Unfortunately he made the dumb mistake most of these guys do and decided to put emotions on twitter... never the answer

[h3]"I Don't Think I'm Gonna Live Much Longer" [/h3]
Thats his career talking. Like Wylie coyote, dude ran off the cliff miles ago, 

just too dumb to realize it.

Smh and dude just dropped a tough mixtape.....just chill and let the music talk for itself Fif.

50 got money but 50 miss the fame......think he enjoys that more than the money

Money doesn't buy happiness...one of the oldest adages in the book. But it's so true.

Originally Posted by jc619er

He acts like his career hasn't been tired for like three albums now. All those mixtapes ruined any chance of him ever repeating GRODT. Stick to movies 50.

THIS.

War Angel + the 14 for 14 from the beginning of 2011 + The BIG 10 = Classic Album

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by jc619er

He acts like his career hasn't been tired for like three albums now. All those mixtapes ruined any chance of him ever repeating GRODT. Stick to movies 50.

THIS.

War Angel + the 14 for 14 from the beginning of 2011 + The BIG 10 = Classic Album

All of this...

I always forget how dope War Angel was. Probably cause he's put out loads of garbage too.

Cmon guys, its 50 Cent. He's prob the best rapper at marketing himself. This is just another way to keep his name relevant years after his peak.

Remember when he first got in the game, and he was so hungry? Mixtape after mixtape, all the promotion? THAT's what he needs, he needs to get back on his RAP grind. That's his bread and butter, the thing that got him famous in the first place.

That's his biggest weakness IMO, somewhere between Candy Shop, and that vitamin water contract, dude just stopped focusing on making good music. He's either acting, or selling energy drinks, or some other business venture all of the time, I don't ever hear about him in the studio anymore! GRODT Fifty was always in the studio! Now this guys is always making some business deal, never hear about how he making good music anymore! He's on Twitter, MTV, alla this, but he don't talk about RAP or making that good music ever since like 2003.

That's what he needs to do is focus solely on music, for the sake of his career. Back to the G UNIT chants, and he rapping with that stupid big lisp because his mouth aint even heal from the bullet wounds yet. That's what 50 needs to get back to, he needs to rediscover that hunger for SPITTING.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Remember when he first got in the game, and he was so hungry? Mixtape after mixtape, all the promotion? THAT's what he needs, he needs to get back on his RAP grind. That's his bread and butter, the thing that got him famous in the first place.

That's his biggest weakness IMO, somewhere between Candy Shop, and that vitamin water contract, dude just stopped focusing on making good music. He's either acting, or selling energy drinks, or some other business venture all of the time, I don't ever hear about him in the studio anymore! GRODT Fifty was always in the studio! Now this guys is always making some business deal, never hear about how he making good music anymore! He's on Twitter, MTV, alla this, but he don't talk about RAP or making that good music ever since like 2003.

That's what he needs to do is focus solely on music, for the sake of his career. Back to the G UNIT chants, and he rapping with that stupid big lisp because his mouth aint even heal from the bullet wounds yet. That's what 50 needs to get back to, he needs to rediscover that hunger for SPITTING.

Maybe it's cause he's been focusing on "G Note" instead of "G-Unit" Records, capitalizing on the popularity of "pop, dance, and R&B" music 
eyes.gif

Hot_Rod_It_Still_Feels_Good-front-large.jpg
Hot_Rod_It_Still_Feels_Good-back-large.jpg

50Cent_TheBig10_twitter_normal.gif

50cent50cent

The possibility of getting killed or killing someone Wasn't out of the question. I think that made my album the ... http://m.tmi.me/kg6b1

18 hours ago

»

50cent50cent

The possibility of getting killed or killing someone Wasn't out of the question. I think that made my album the ... http://m.tmi.me/kg6b1

»

50cent50cent

I know why I sold so many records on GET RICH OR DIE TRYING because people love tragedy.
embarassed.gif
) after being shot 9 times it was pretty clear

19 hours ago

»

50cent50cent

I know why I sold so many records on GET RICH OR DIE TRYING because people love tragedy.
embarassed.gif
) after being shot 9 times it was pretty clear

»

50cent50cent

03 again U will know I'm in full throttle. Street king

19 hours ago

»

50cent50cent

03 again U will know I'm in full throttle. Street king

»

50cent50cent

Your N for quite a surprise iv learned so much hahaha This year I'm gonna turn it up my mind is so clear. I'm focused when it starts to feel

19 hours ago

»

50cent50cent

Your N for quite a surprise iv learned so much hahaha This year I'm gonna turn it up my mind is so clear. I'm focused when it starts to feel

»

50cent50cent

see U read the book I live the book. A entertainers job is to provoke emotions sorry if scared U to true fans but if U were happy to think

19 hours ago

»

50cent50cent

see U read the book I live the book. A entertainers job is to provoke emotions sorry if scared U to true fans but if U were happy to think

»

50cent50cent

Hahaha look how much coverage I get for tweeting something negative. Robert green is getting a kick out of this 48 law's, the 50th LAW

19 hours ago

these rappers need to get off this twitter %$##+$@!, they tweet more than they put out music
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom