50 Cent = The Massacre APPRECIATION THREAD!!

61KDA5XSTWL._SS400_.jpg

Aight..i know its the "in thing" to hate 50 cent right now..but us NY heads have to admit..fif is the only mainstream rapper out right now who makes any noise for us..all we have is NaS jay, dblock and about 25 mixtape rappers who will never go anywhere shouting out NY consistantly..he's def not the most talented rapper but this man knows how to make a SONG.. ok lyrics and chorus..beat selection..are all on point.

The Massacre is my favorite 50 album..this joint held me down in '05 and i think its better that GRODT:

In My Hood
This is 50
I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
Piggybank..(yea you can laugh..but where's Fat Joe?..Jadakiss hasn't dropped an album since this dropped..man..mr. interscope!)
Position of Power
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Candy Shop...( Haters gonna hate)
Get in My Car
Outta Control
Ryder Music
eek.gif

Gatman and Robbin
Hate It or Love It (remix)
Ski Mask Way
eek.gif
eek.gif

and a few others but those are my favorites...just imagine if 50 would have taken the few wack songs and put the songs that he gave The Game for The Documentary

Westside Story
Hate It or Love It
How We Do
Church For Thugs

cmon man..The Massacre

Def appreciated!

I was looking at your post, and with your avy, it was illmatic exactly side by side with the massacre album cover.

*shudder*

Appreciated for what it is though, 50 knows how to make popular hits and sell as good as anyone.

^^ yea alot of people felt that way..but idk man besides the obvious impact GRODT had..the only difference is that fif had a few more club tracks..but the hardtracks are HARD on this..and yea the few joints that dropped this week are fire..i'm anticipating Before I Self Destruct..he NEEDS it to be great

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I was looking at your post, and with your avy, it was illmatic exactly side by side with the massacre album cover.

*shudder*

Appreciated for what it is though, 50 knows how to make popular hits and sell as good as anyone.
haha..yea i figured ppl would think that..but i listen to everybody

This album is very appreciated but in no way is it better then GRODT, but in all due respect GRODT is my all time favorite album

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Ski Mask Way is garbage, but the second version, which was on the re-up is
pimp.gif

u think so??..damn son thats one of my fav joints on there..
laugh.gif
...song ishard

def. appreciated
ski mask way is one of my favorites too, but you forget A Baltimore Love Thing also a good track
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I appreciate some of the songs on The Massacre but not the Massacre as a whole.

When I pop in a CD I listen to it as an album though and this one was way to inconsistent/up and down/lacking flow that I couldn't appreciate it that way.

Originally Posted by ILLmatic E

61KDA5XSTWL._SS400_.jpg

Aight..i know its the "in thing" to hate 50 cent right now..but us NY heads have to admit..fif is the only mainstream rapper out right now who makes any noise for us..all we have is NaS jay, dblock and about 25 mixtape rappers who will never go anywhere shouting out NY consistantly..he's def not the most talented rapper but this man knows how to make a SONG.. ok lyrics and chorus..beat selection..are all on point.

The Massacre is my favorite 50 album..this joint held me down in '05 and i think its better that GRODT:

In My Hood
This is 50
I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
Piggybank..(yea you can laugh..but where's Fat Joe?..Jadakiss hasn't dropped an album since this dropped..man..mr. interscope!)
Position of Power
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Candy Shop...( Haters gonna hate)
Get in My Car
Outta Control
Ryder Music
eek.gif

Gatman and Robbin
Hate It or Love It (remix)
Ski Mask Way
eek.gif
eek.gif

and a few others but those are my favorites...just imagine if 50 would have taken the few wack songs and put the songs that he gave The Game for The Documentary

Westside Story
Hate It or Love It
How We Do
Church For Thugs

cmon man..The Massacre

Def appreciated!

Ski Mask Way is the best track on the album hands down.

Back
Top Bottom