50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

oooohhh noooo the nutty professor i almost fell on the ground
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the funny part is this %@$@$ dont even know fif gon flip it on her at the end too
atleast she got her gucci pumps and fur to wear in the nice Carol City weather lol

as funny as this is, am i the only one who feels ross wont give a %+@*?? i mean look at her!
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingClue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the funny part is this %@$@$ dont even know fif gon flip it on her at the end too
atleast she got her gucci pumps and fur to wear in the nice Carol City weather lol

You know he is....
he gonna throw her under the bus, in a diss record down the line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

any of yall know what happened with E-class? thats news to me- i thought that was a solid bond right there

even 50 had to acknowledge his G
I was wondering what happened there too.

Someone get Gunna in here.
nerd.gif

And this *%%+% 50 is a damn fool
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I seriously doubt 50 is smashing that broke scallywag. What would it prove? That he is able to get get Ricky's left overs? It doesn't make sense.

And y'all bugging if you call what 50 did tricking. You have to remember how much he is worth, he can really say money is nothing but paper an really meanit unlike these other rappers

Breakdown of 50 Cent Beefs

The only beefs 50 loses are the ones he is laxed on....

Start from the beginning

1. vs. Murder Inc. & Ja Rule... 50 won... Why? Because at the time of GRODT was approaching and a couple years before Murder Inc was top of the hiphop/r&b charts.. Once 50 came out by mid 2003 Murder Inc was no where on the charts except for Ashanti and I mean it is impossible for a rapper to end anR&B artist especially a female..

2. vs. Fat Joe.... I mean come on Fat Joe has classics because of Big L & Big Pun.. If they weren't around ever then Fat Joe wouldn't exist... 50even was close to signing Remy Ma who messed with Fat Joe and regardless of what people say that I Won't Tell song and that Crack House song with Wayneshould have gotten Joe to a few 100k but it didn't why because 50 took Joe's momentum... More people talked about Elephant In the Sand than Elephant InThe Room

3. vs. Jadakiss... Kiss wins this because 50 laxed on him... If 50 actually bought his publishing and did more than 2 songs against Kiss I would be closer..

4. vs. Nas... In hip hop circle Nas beats Jay-Z in the beef so thinking 50 can win that is hard to believe.. My opinions on the Nas vs. Jay are different butthats not what I'm here to talk bout..

5. vs. Game.... I give it to Game but 50 could have done alot more.. But also 50 did serious damage to Game... Not only did Game lose production from Dre forthe most part, Game's career has been mediocre for the past two years... His last 2 albums are nowhere near his first album.. And his first album conceptswere written by 50 (at least the biggest singles)... (Hate It Or Love It, This Is How We Do... 50 outshines Game in those)...

6. vs. Cam'ron.. How some of you believe that Cam'ron won this just baffles me... Look at how much 50's name is around and how much Cam'sis..... Last Cam has been seen was in front of a small pool in boxers or wearing a robe in public and Cam's tracks when he was supposed to come back werewack.... Also 50 was going to sign Cam's closest friend to his label... And since the beef Dip Set has been dismantled (not really 50's doing but toshow emphasis on how bad cam's had it) and 50 is still doing well... And to those who say if Cam came back he would sell plat or gold are nuts... He hasgone gold 3 times since his first comeback... Come Home With Me, Purple Haze, and Killa Season (barely).. Now two of three were when Dip Set was on top of theworld and had the ROC behind them who also were on top... Killa Season took 7 months to go Gold and is his lowest selling album... Now he doesn't have theRoc behind him and Dip Set is not behind him unless u count the no names...

7. vs. Buck... Jury's still out but about a year into it Buck seriously lost.....

8. vs. Ross it is really already over. Ross has to make a Ether like track and he doesn't have that arsenal.. He will make a good diss track but won'tbe enough to burry 50.

9. vs. Wayne... who knows I'm undecided on this because if Ross is the appeteizer according to 50 and this is how he goes at Ross then imagine what he willpull out with Wayne...

Everyone is so quick to hate 50.. But 50 is better than 90% of the rappers out...

People saying Gucci Mane is better seriously??

Also if you look 50 had one of the best 2008's as any rapper...

He had 3 of best mixtapes of the year

09f26d038cf00a2c3aee025854eeb8881157ac56.jpg

2ac26f53d6f7ba06338ee6543ac48b8ae26a82d3.bmp%20

f1b2613319f8dacc3acedf5746918bd7c68e51d5.bmp%20

13626373b7fb4a87372ee35f77091ed1fca5504c.jpg

If you say T.O.S. sucked you didn't really listen to it.. Also it didn't necessarily flop because Beg For Mercy only did 400 thousand first week.. Itwas maybe 1 of about a dozen and a half good albums made in 2008

Also for those who say people don't check for 50 anymore if you go to any hip hop site that uploads music 50 gets the most plays besides Eminem, Dre orJay-Z... People still very much pay attention to 50 and his album is still highly anticipated.

50's a damn fool!
roll.gif
roll.gif
I literally laughed at loud when 50 showed that picture of Ross and his mom and said his mom looks like the NuttyProfessor.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Rick Ross is finished! 50 just basically ethered what was left of Rick Ross' career. Ya know its ironic that 2 of the rappers in the industry that youwould LEAST not want to beef with are 50 Cent and Eminem.......and both are real close friends and associates.

As for Ross' baby mom....50 just extorted her to extort Rick Ross and the dude is clever. He thought that whole scenario out a couple moves in advance.She's basically a hood rat and Ross is a clown.........say what you want about 50's rapping skills but this dude 50 never fails to bring chaos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

smh.gif

50 has taken this to another level...

I can't respect this N' man..

50 has like 70 bodygaurds/off duty cops protectin his #%@ in public...

Thats the only reason he pops off at the mouth like he does..

so i guess it would be better for him to just walk around with NO bodyguards..... especially since he is worth so much?
yeah.......
cuz thats smart. and it shows he is "hood"

^^^ u do know this beef started after ross threw a line at 50 and his baby mama situation right???? lol

Back
Top Bottom