50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that live chat

Just got to the crib and had a present on my porch
pimp.gif

I certainly wouldnt mind if their system got "hacked" again

wow i am glad some of your orders pulled through, im hoping my does too, if i would've known i would've ordered more...

MANNNNN!!!! the fit on these new New Era's suck so much $!%%...the 7 1/8 is way too big and the 7 is way too small...plus the shape is !#%%%* awful...i just got mines and i'm already about to get it off to on of these dudes around the corner

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^^yeah I meant friday morning..I remember I was at work ordering and took my time..which is why I missed out on the blue LA dodgers in a 7 3/8
laugh.gif
mybad homie 
laugh.gif
 naw j/k but scheduled delivery is 03/24

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

MANNNNN!!!! the fit on these new New Era's suck so much $!%%...the 7 1/8 is way too big and the 7 is way too small...plus the shape is !#%%%* awful...i just got mines and i'm already about to get it off to on of these dudes around the corner
What are you 12?
laugh.gif

yeah, there sizing is all over the place, all mine are the same size, some fit perfect, some are a little bit snug and then i have one that feels like its a size up and just has the wrong size tag on it

16gd9hd.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry for the crappy pix...But u get the idea, wish i would have copped more...[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

What are you 12?
laugh.gif
naw...i just got a normal sized head, Cudi

What are you 12?
laugh.gif
7 3/8 or 58.7 cm - Head size of the average male

7 ¼ or 57.7 cm - Head size of the average female

lols

ordered on friday nigh/early sat morning, was palnning on ordering more on saturday night but missed out
smh.gif

anyway...not bad for less that 40 shipped......
fem5vs.jpg

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

What are you 12?
laugh.gif
7 3/8 or 58.7 cm - Head size of the average male

pause

Talked to a rep today, mine shipped out 3/19.

I'm overseas tho so they had to ship it USPS....can take anywhere from 7-35 *+*!!$@+$%@#% days. Normally I'd trip but they did hook it up with 50% off lol.

Anyone else ordered using the First-Class shipping? I haven't checked my on-campus post office to see if they received anything but it JUST left NJ yesterday and I'm in AL for college so I doubt its here already.

im kinda mad, and at the same time im not, most of the times i like trying on my fitteds, sizing, shaping and look of the hat..

of course i want to save my money, but i really need to see how it looks on my head, pause

Back
Top Bottom